Sign in to follow this  
Evv

Hello RoT

Andy

Has never been in a main clan , wants to join RoT...

Try DF or DI

Guest Evan

Try DF or DI

rot 2k15 summer awards best recruiter

keep it up m8

Edited by Evan

Evv

Try DF or DI

Never heard of DF but I've been clanning for a while. It won't take me long to learn the ropes I promise you that.

Guest Evan

Try DF or DI

Never heard of DF but I've been clanning for a while. It won't take me long to learn the ropes I promise you that.

tell us more about yourself: past clans, interests, aspirations, ect

Rob

Try DF or DI

As Evan stated i'd be curious to see what clans you've been apart of. Also welcome.

Edited by RobQ

Evv

Try DF or DI

tell us more about yourself: past clans, interests, aspirations, ect

Well my name is also Evan. I just graduated from Rutgers NB in the USA. I've only ever pure clanned. I was a high rank/caller for the longest time in a clan called Intense Redemption. I was known in the pure community as a kid who sang songs about Runescape when he was bored lmfao. Here is this piece of crap:

:
Another at a 100v100 fullout in 2011 at around 3:12 in the vid. Here is my youtube channel of a bunch of vids/wars I filmed a long time ago https://www.youtube.com/user/xDeluzional/videos. IR had a history of closing so I was also in TLP and FOE for a very short amount of time. So Like I said I currently graduated starting playing scape again on my main that I am currently training. I've been itching to clan again and don't have a desire for being a pure. I feel like teenagers and the younger crowd is meant for them. I learn pretty quickly, I am hoping to find a home here in the future. Recently downloaded colloquy which is a MAC irc client and I'll be idling in #rot as well as lurking your forums.

Phaeo

hello shoot me a pm anytime on rs if you have a question, my rsn is HEAVYWEIIGHT

Burnt

Hey man, i remember IR, Pretty sure my buddy Jay (R E Dbarred) his old rsn was a rank in there.

If you really want to be here it will take time, you'll need to get to know people in this clan. Gl training.

Evv

Hey man, i remember IR, Pretty sure my buddy Jay (R E Dbarred) his old rsn was a rank in there.

If you really want to be here it will take time, you'll need to get to know people in this clan. Gl training.

RedBarred was a good friend haha sick

Bodied

Hey dude pm me "del_muro" on IRC if you have any questions about RoT

Punkflowz

Hey bud, get on irc and get to know people.

BIG M

pm me on irc (ste``) for free arcane

Duck Sitting

sing me gs whip or scimmy

Ryazchko

Hey dude pm me "del_muro" on IRC if you have any questions about RoT