grapefruit

Advice for people making an intro?

grapefruit

Hi everyone,

My name is Eddy, or grapefruit, and I am planning on introing soon. Do you guys have any advice for me before hand?

I've browsed through the introductions section and noticed people have a lot of return sets. I only have about 25m to spend on return sets - will that be enough?

In terms of past experience, I was in #playdead for all of its existence, but left after the leader bs'd me with erik for bank. No hard feelings there, though, EOC was right around the corner and I quit very soon after. As far as I know, the clan fell apart after my departure as people lost respect for the leader.

In terms of knowing people in rot, I've done business with erik, but that is as much personal experience I've had. I do stay VERY up to date on youtube, however.

I'd be very appreciative of any advice anyone can impart before I intro, as I have always wanted to be a part of the best clan out there.

-grapefruit

Ballsagna

yes, /query b0rntowildy on irc for any questions

Guest Desire

make sure u study the rsrot youtube as you will be quized on certain timeframes from certain videos and will have to repeat what has happened in that timeframe... study up and goodluck buddy. best of luck hun

Fasty

PM Gkef if you have any questions, he typically deals with intros

Guest B0rntowildy

/query Fasty

He won biggest flirt in Cor

Phaeo

make sure u study the rsrot youtube as you will be quized on certain timeframes from certain videos and will have to repeat what has happened in that timeframe... study up and goodluck buddy. best of luck hun

DDD

/query duv for specific questions about the application process

/query Danne for specific questions about in game reqs

/query Fasty for help with your rot quiz

Jacob7767

Need at least 100+ f2p and p2p sets. Max out if you haven't, and idle in #rot, make some pals.

Edited by Jacob7767

Pk  Theory

/query Jarl he will help with all ur intro questions and may even give you money for sets

grapefruit

I'll be sure to study up

/query duv for specific questions about the application process

/query Danne for specific questions about in game reqs

/query Fasty for help with your rot quiz

Thanks! I will.

To all, thanks for the feedback so far!