brett

Saturday: AF in GMT + Outnumbered

brett

I'm not entirely sure what lead up to the fight (was sleeping) so I'll just explain what I saw when I got there. We scouted AF, who were alone, with around 135-150 options (spamming GF DI) just south of dwarves. We waited for them to start walking down and as soon as they walked into a ditch we rushed them.

Reign of Terror Starting: 35~ People
Ancient Fury Starting: 50~ people

For weeks AF has been telling their members they wont fight us because "they don't leave GDz", "they outlast", "they rag", "they are prepped", "they only PK late" and the list goes on. Well, today we rushed them at dwarves, without a prep, at 1 PM EST, with 15 less people, that were in gear equal to their own and all AF managed to do with these advantages was embarrass themselves.

Anyway, similar to the DI performance; spam, tanking, calling was all on point and we managed to do this all while shutting down any attempt at a pile they made. I think it would be fair to say that for every 1 pile AF killed, we killed 3 or 4 of them. This especially started to show at around the 1 hour mark as their numbers in-game deteriorated to the point AF members couldn't even do damage to us because they were spam clicking food to try and stay in game. They should have ended right then but for whatever reason they insisted on carrying on for another 30 minutes until inevitably logging out just short of 2:30 EST.

8P1Av3V.png
cvJ8Wh4.png
WltkiJz.png
th6Q2oD.png
WdcWTdB.png
Od94KSQ.png
R4gb55Z.png
4772c41da7.jpg
15aac6cd30.jpg
d6d8f774e5.png
0TRcUwP.png
WNnL6Sz.png
Tbsuo9G.png
v5Kg7T8.png
UT4pINr.png
MpjnRxV.png
SO83WqI.png
DlyfLsA.png
P9Wxz1u.png
bgfpqef.png
yTLSk7V.png
1ASGXzc.png
cf0d2cb72f.jpg
1gDBKck.png
cad5538692.jpg
376e227fac.jpg
GUAPqKi.png
n2QEIgr.png
ooxLsFf.png
KBEH88X.png
GzqlbH0.png
3ahLNvA.png
z12XlgB.png
8C6foHb.png
kyTQZJo.png
Z8duhVX.png
RU2Zk6E.png
7d881c567f.jpg

Reign of Terror Ending: 58 People (gained 6 people in the last 10 min)
9qS38hq.png

Ballsagna

this is what happens in a 1v1

Rob

AF has absolute 0 quality. Deep in the GMT timezone and could only last 90 minutes... Just close idiots.

Adam

Kings of gmt lmfao af is a joke at this point

derek

back to running from rot, af

Splashy

smashed in ur timezone, outside of gdz, no prep

next excuse?