Sign in to follow this  
PrinceSmexy

DeadManMode

PrinceSmexy

I'm not sure im allowed to post here due to not meeting some requriments, really sorry bout that :)

Ive been looking for a deadman clan lately and i was wondering if the legendary RoT is gonna go for deadman mode? In that case i would love to join. I dont meet ur 120 cb requriment (im 115 combat osrs) but i thought i'd give it a go anyways since its a new game mode. I will ask further questions when i know more about ur deadman mode participation.

hi_im_cj_s0n

whens it avaible i hardly ever know about updates happening sounds ite lol

Tomdabom

Welcome to Rot's Deadman team, I am happy to accept you as a part of the team. You will be assigned a job by Maz, complete your job every week in order to remain in the team. Jobs include: Fish 5000 raw sharks, Mine 1000 Runite ore, Craft 20000 Nature runes etc. Maz will then collect your supplies at the end of the week and give you your next task.

Tomdabom - Reign of Terror Dmm Recruitment Officer

Edited by Tomdabom60

Pk  Theory

Welcome to Rot's Deadman team, I am happy to accept you as a part of the team. You will be assigned a job by Maz, complete your job every week in order to remain in the team. Jobs include: Fish 5000 raw sharks, Mine 1000 Runite ore, Craft 20000 Nature runes etc. Maz will then collect your supplies at the end of the week and give you your next task.

i lol'd

Livvii

i lol'd

Fasty

Gkef is probably the only person in RoT who's going to be doing it

Burnt

i lol'd

Del

pls wait while we process your application /q Maz on swiftirc if you have any questions

Phaeo

Dillon

Don't think anyone here is going to try out this but yet again could be wrong. I personally don't like the fact that you lose 50% of your xp if you die.

Mongoose

Don't see the point in the mode but train up your account and go for introing here soon.