Sign in to follow this  
PrinceSmexy

DeadManMode

Guest dalecapone

legendary rot

I am looking forward to a new game mode but doubt i will play

Golfball

Welcome to Rot's Deadman team, I am happy to accept you as a part of the team. You will be assigned a job by Maz, complete your job every week in order to remain in the team. Jobs include: Fish 5000 raw sharks, Mine 1000 Runite ore, Craft 20000 Nature runes etc. Maz will then collect your supplies at the end of the week and give you your next task.

Tomdabom - Reign of Terror Dmm Recruitment Officer

LMFAO

Juan

Welcome to Rot's Deadman team, I am happy to accept you as a part of the team. You will be assigned a job by Maz, complete your job every week in order to remain in the team. Jobs include: Fish 5000 raw sharks, Mine 1000 Runite ore, Craft 20000 Nature runes etc. Maz will then collect your supplies at the end of the week and give you your next task.

Tomdabom - Reign of Terror Dmm Recruitment Officer

i lol'd

Guest dalecapone

I reckon @davedax will get involved in deadman as there will be money to be made since darkscape deadman gold is $6 per 200k

B``

look mate im too busy doing hmwrk to give a real response so im just going to say rotrotrotrotrotortorotrotrotrotrtorotrotortorotrot pride

Otter

pm Maz on irc, site, ingame. he will help you out im sure

Gig

I was pretty interested in Deadman mode until I played Darkscape for two or so days for the hell of it. Once I realized actually how easy it is to die trying to progress in Darkscape (Where the consequences of dying are actually mild), I couldn't imagine trying to progress through deadman mode where I could get speced out trying to woodcut and lose my entire bank and half my exp.

I feel pretty confident when I say unless they rethink the game mechanics, The game mode is going to be a massive failure.

Edited by Donald Trump