cookson

Sunday: VR get roc coc

cookson

good evening clan world, today i bring you my story of events which occured today on Sunday 15th of November i hope you enjoy reading it as much as i did writing it

Chapter 1

The evening started off when VR decided it would be a good idea to fight DI at some mid sized cluster so we headed up within minutes and started killing their binders and callers. It quickly became a 1 vs 1 however, whilst DI held off 4 VR jungle monkeys who probably didn't even know what day it was but apparently it was enough to occupy DI.

After about 20 minutes and some awkward silences in their ts, one of their 16 officials decided to call an end to this onslaught. We began to chase them through a few worlds whilst they were waiting for their allies to mass up and help them against mother ROT.

After a few worlds they decided to log in and fight back; they ran to east tree and told their members this is a "1v1 with rot now". Needless to say that they lasted about 5 minutes before logging back out, this time for good - at least until their allies came.

Chapter 2

We decided to hop over to the cluster world after some time and noticed DF2's melee pile of around 8 people run past GDZ. We quickly rushed them and they ran south east to fishing spot and logged. After some time VR logged in, hoping to finally start their planned fight with DF2, only to realise DF2 logged back in to fight some mid sized clan. VR decided to hit them anyway as this was what their event initially was...

They split their clan in half and decided to send 'swat' to ac us. We 1 hit their anti-crash until their main pile stopped the fight to run at us. We did this continuously until DF2 logged out. We were ready to fight VR in a 1 vs 1, however they politely declined and decided to end their event.

disclaimer: any spelling or grammar errors are due to me not giving a fuck about skim reading the whole topic for them

Ending: 88 on teamspeak

44Bwc4G.png

photography taken by the people of ROT

WoxBN6F.png

4XPxvy6.png

5fb1311693.png

b2fbbae1e4.jpg

6da95dbe73.png

691c1285f5.jpg

dyyL3cg.png

ACrug8N.pnguhPC4r8.png9Ek5ExF.pngwdBSjXn.pngZ0tR2Hy.png

Yvda36x.png