Sign in to follow this  
Voki

Is this the only way?

Voki

What is the logic in having a osrs requirement for deadman? And why a max main at that? I understand it's a max main clan for normal osrs but what relation would that even have with DMM besides having experience? Basically because I'm a zerk on osrs, I can't join in on the deadman team. Why can't you guys create a sub-team for deadman with different requirements? It's annoying that I can't join my favorite pking clan for deadman due to requirements on an irrelevant server. I know it's mainly an osrs clan, though you guys should face it that deadman is a seperate thing and change your approach to allowing people to join the dmm cc, etc. Though I think some feedback would be nice to have - Matt

Edited by Voki

Voki

mfw lmao

Very insightful, yes that's a very valid point, I think I have a better grasp of what's going on now

Voki

erm

I've been lurking for a bit and all I can find on the matter is everyone shitposting inside jokes when people ask about this kind of thing, would appreciate somebody to actually clear this up for me

Adam

You're rot or you're not. I'm rot cus I'm hot.

Voki

You're rot or you're not. I'm rot cus I'm hot.

Insecurities intensify

Billgodyz

We PK on OSRS and DMM. It's all or nothing.

Danne

We PK on OSRS and DMM. It's all or nothing.

EDOT

We are a Oldschool Clan, we've established as an oldschool clan, attempting to regulate deadman recruitment is just another piece of piss that people don't want to deal with.

Either obtain the requirements to join rot on 07, Or phuck rite off.

Voki

We are a Oldschool Clan, we've established as an oldschool clan, attempting to regulate deadman recruitment is just another piece of piss that people don't want to deal with.

Either obtain the requirements to join rot on 07, Or phuck rite off.

So can i afk some shit main at nmz and not attend osrs events just so I can pk with the team on DMM? lmao