Sign in to follow this  
b289

10M Key

cookson

this is y im not rot

whats the point of just keep quoted a quote, like self accomplishment ? fucking herb going in born to wildy what the fuck does that even mean, born into the wildy or born to pk wild makes sense, if your name doesnt make sense with proper english , how am i gunna take your seriously on the forums trying to troll, im not gunna be a fuck boy and sit on your forums and try to beat a dying horse and try to get into the clan theres way more other people that deserve a shot, but if someone is going to try and deprive me from telling a clan i like what there doing and to keep on doing it instead of being a hater, like everyone else then im gunna get tight , make no sense , u join this forum to wanna be apart of there community , not troll it, or else u create tension throughout, and i bet anyone any money if any member of this community were to get trolled by him or anyone else that they wouldnt take shit and suicide the fuck out of him till he quit, but besides the point of me ranting , @b0rntowildy youre a pussy facebook thug, join the community to be in it. dont join to troll it. or else youll run into shit, :rip:

Lumby Waits

Juicy, too bad that's actually only 5 or less