Sign in to follow this  
Cuckhold

Rendual...

Jacob7767

how long till ur forum banned

how long till ur forum banned

He best he lucky I'm not the mod anymore.

bro we'd have him in the fucking dirt by now

Suspended till 1945... Never to escape the time rift.

Guest Desire

(Desire)

listen up to me mummy i mean mommy i mean ded mommy i mean hummy

.. ive destroyed u bro multiple times. time and time again you've proved u cant compete with me bro even when im at my weakest..

i will wreck u bro easily .. with my hands tied behind my back and a sock in my mouth i will still fucking ruin u idiot.. never come at me again with some subtweeting faggot shit.. i will fuck u bro and ur dead moms corpse dont fucn try me u virgin - iceposeidon

Cuckhold

(Desire)

.. ive destroyed u bro multiple times. time and time again you've proved u cant compete with me bro even when im at my weakest..

i will wreck u bro easily .. with my hands tied behind my back and a sock in my mouth i will still fucking ruin u idiot.. never come at me again with some subtweeting faggot shit.. i will fuck u bro and ur dead moms corpse dont fucn try me u virgin - iceposeidon

lmao dnt take non rot member srs sorry

Guest Desire

(Desire)

i dont take ppl that are still on srs sorry

Cuckhold

(Desire)

i dont take ppl that are still on srs sorry

aha u leakin nig