Jorrit

Vr will win the jagex cup

Jorrit

when tt was pulling 20 ppl you left to join vr for the next 2 or so years lmfao what a joke member

As ex Vr member i'm confident of their ability to defeat Fools and other upcoming opponents in the jagex cup.

Vr has the best community and at the end of the day most people play because of VR not because of runescape. We have the most old school and veteran members compared to all other clans. You can say all you want about our quality, they been saying that for last 7 years that I can remember but most of the clans that said that have all died. So if all those clans TT/ROT/RSD/COR/SOL had such an amazing quality over VR what happened why they all fall apart so fast?

They have the best community and have proven so by staying alive.

Are you actually giving yourself the credit that you have lasted this long? That you have people from TT/Sol/Cor? The reason that they are there is because of their hatred towards VR, the strong hatred that has kept you alive this long. You don't get it do you, you don't need to recruit these people or know them, they just have to have the common hatred for VR. Point is, no matter how much hatred there is within you, we will still destroy your clan it's just a matter of time. You act like we killed TT/COR/SOL by boring them off the game, we humiliated them till they were forced to close, and we will do the same to you. As for embarrassing my clan? Yeah, good one. Make Jim post more topics, add more words in your topic, people will "surely" believe.

E: I am done, I won't sit on here and listen to someone that just keeps on barking, just not my style.

Your hatred towards Vr is the only thing keeping you alive but in the end Vr will kill you just like TT/Sol/Cor and the jcup will be the first step.

Villiska

waddup jorrit hows your day going buddy

Jorrit

Shit topic

your mum was also shit last night but you didn't hear me complaining :|

waddup jorrit hows your day going buddy

i painted a engine room ceiling, ate home made burgers and posted shit on the web, yours?

Jasonatic

mfw we eliminate df di vr

Adam

gl with that they already got first rounded by fools in 30v30 2-0