Sign in to follow this  
Corey

HOGS OF WAR READ

Corey

Bored of runescape sometimes? got nothing better to do at times? thats why YOU need a secondary game (pl0x) i played this game 6 yrs ago was quite fun looked it up theres free downloads for it for the pc and it doesnt take much to run it. (was made in 2000 afterall) anyways its ONLINE for up to FOUR players u can do invisible teaming im going to get some friends to play this once again its 100% FREE its a strategy game kind of like worms except 3D. this game is also VERY funny there are different classes, each has its own strong points

the classes are

Engineer: can detect minefields (shows up on the field like a checkered square if u go near it), have explosives like mines dinomite and a shotgun.

Pyrotech: has a jetpack a cattleprod (for hitting ppl hard LOL) like into water or on a minefield (they lose hp when they r swimming) a machine gun and a bazooka, can also detect mines.

Sniper: sniper rifle, long distanced good damage, poison gas (makes them lose 10 hp every turn) hide (makes ur guy look similar to a ammo crate) a knife (knocks ppl back) few more, ur sniper does NOT show up on the map ever so its good for stealth.

medic: healing hands (heals whoever u use it on 20 hp and doesnt waste ur turn) tranqualiser dart (20 dmg whoever u shot with it loses their turn when that pig goes)

few more cant remember

SEVERAL wepons and maps hours of gameplay very fun 100% free

gameplay video:

any questions post here or pm me on site for download blah blah blah going to make a list of ppl i know who play it and set up games n such

list of ppl who play so far (will keep updating)

kill elmo2

jacob7767

havoc028

lybiathin

john da 1

download links:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5YMZ0LM1

http://www.bittorrent.com/download

first u download the megaupload file, if u dont got a bit torrent download the second link

take the hogs of war torrent and open it in the bit torrent to get the installation and then install it and play

Edited by Corey'

voyager1fox

used to play this on ps1 such a fun game lol

Corey
used to play this on ps1 such a fun game lol

chineese and uncle hams hogs are the best lmao

voyager1fox

yea add me to list ill dl tomorrow or something

Corey

at least try this game guys could b rots new AOE who knows

Zach

hmmm lets see, have a life, or play 2 online computer games! tough!!

jk ilu elmo

John da 1

yea i used to play onps1 was a funny as hell game l0l

seige444

lol i remembre playing that on ps1 ages ago was fucking sick