Sign in to follow this  
mrlega

Locations

mrlega

Hello community, I'm not sure if it's not considered as spamming/trash posting, but I've decided to share my info about the skulled people I see camping same spot.

I'm going to be posting the:

username

combat level

gear

keys amount

does have a team or not

location and screenshot

If you want some more information about the people that I'm going to be posting you can pm me in game " Misterlega97 " or just post below.

Edited by mrlega

mrlega

Name: Nestah

Combat level: 111

Gear: karils / mystics / berserker helm / dragon scimmitar / ancient staff

Keys ammount: 1

With team or solo: Solo

Location: lumbridge kitchen / dorgeshuun caves ( The place where you buy bone bolts )

Screenshot below

16j4xzc.png

Edited by mrlega

Rendual

Legend haha nice format, just might be to late by time someone sees it even though RoT forums are most active in clanworld/most places it must be within 30-60seconds reaction time before the guy moves in most cases.

Hope this works though

mrlega

Legend haha nice format, just might be to late by time someone sees it even though RoT forums are most active in clanworld/most places it must be within 30-60seconds reaction time before the guy moves in most cases.

Hope this works though

Thank's sir. If you have any ideas what else I should add with the information tell me. You're right about that the reaction must be really fast, but some of the people are constantly staying there, and most of the times they're staying for like 1-2 hours. Also you could add me, so I check the place with a scout and update you with the latest information. If you have any suggestions on how I could give you the information please post below.

Edited by mrlega

T A G

Cheers but why are you doing this?

Chad

nice thx just killed him thx for intel thx lol thx