Sign in to follow this  
Launcelotdev92

Streamer with a question

Launcelotdev92

Okay so I'm a streamer, average of 20-30 viewers and I am recently getting back into runescape. A little about me I am 23 years old and steam about 30 hours a week or more I have multiple accounts on RS3 and OSRS. I have some really cool ideas and I want to talk with ROT about them. I was streaming OSRS deadmanode last night to about 30-40 people. People kept mentioning ROT and asking if I was a part of it etc.

I think we could have some mutual benefits depending on the goals behind your clan. I think at minimum it would be lots of fun. These idea range from events, yout be videos to just things I think would be really funny. Having a streamer dedicated to ROT would be fun right?

Idea 1: Deadman ironman mode....

What's worse than not being able to trade with anyone or receive any outside help??? Doing both off those things and having the world trying to kill you. I started this account last night and it went pretty well. There is no official iron man mode. But my stream can keep my accountable to not receive any outside help. I already had viewers dropping a million gold on the ground to try and tempt me to not be an ironman. Obviously this character is a low level.

Idea 2: shameless promotion....

Kill anyone who doesn't support the stream and/or ROT. This applies to dead man mode and it would be mutual advertisement for the awesome clan, and my stream which supports your clan.

Idea 3: Expansion and WAR

Recruit people from viewers we could have try outs and things like that. We could also attack other streams if possible muhahahaha.

I have a few other things in the thought bank. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks for reading the post look forward to hearing feedback and maybe some other plans or ideas.

Edit: now pondering some evil baiting tactics, including starting a "war on RoT" and things like that.

Edited by Launcelotdev92

Launcelotdev92

I'm confused by the layout of your reply.... haha was it just an lol at my viewers then? (I'm sure your way more successful ;)

Launcelotdev92

@desire what's wrong with your neck and back? :O

Launcelotdev92

Thanks for the bump and the luck @rclav

Launcelotdev92

Why you do this Jeff :( I thought we had something special!!!

Launcelotdev92

@claudia I only show boobs live! They are special and to be appreciated in real time. Hmu though Keepo

Otter

Hi rot is interested in your offer, pm edot on irc for further details, he is our public relation manager. He sometimes is busy so just spam his pm and make sure to highlight him in the pm so he hears it. Thank you for reaching out to us

Edited by Otter

Livvii

We don't promote. We are Reign of Terror