Sign in to follow this  
Brabbit

Pure clans

B0rn2wildy

pures are bots

disagree? feel free to /query ste``

boxxy

im in one right now on my 60 att pure. 99 str/mage,90 range. honestly, its a good time. im in olympus. i have a feeling the main scene is much better though, so i hope to intro soon with my main. Our leaders are great, but the pure community overall just seems to be immature/not as good as the main community. Also, i hate the fact that apparently 30-35 def can be considered pure now?

That, and the fact that some clans think its a good idea to constantly bring mains/crash fights in 1 item dds. haha.

I do love how fast-paced all pure fights whether solo or clanning are though.

boxxy

pures are bots

disagree? feel free to /query ste``

i feel a lot of mains who make pures bot; people in the pure community who take pure clanning seriously certainly do not. I started up rs again like 5 mos ago after years of not touching it, trained my acc legitimately in nmz; really easy, afkable. 99 str/mage/90 range. Made a pure so i could get right into pking/have pk worthy stats.

boxxy

easiest thing i ever did

edit: im not really a pure, i walk around on a level 100 that has 89 defence whilst wearing dhide and mith armour to make myself look the part

lmfao

this; this is the biggest problem with pure clanning lol.

boxxy

most of them are inexperienced kids who don't know what they're doing

not to mention almost all of the clans are unorganized as fuck

true about most perhaps, but not all. ive been in olympus for 2 mos or so and most of the leaders sure know what theyre doing. a lot of members/other clans though, dont know shit about the game. but hey, maybe im biased :p

boxxy

They pk one day a week and mass for one hour for 10 minutes of action. No thanks.

pk 2 days a week, with multiple preps throughout the week :p. im sure main clanning is much better though, hopefully i can get into it

mailboxboy88

pure clans = clueless asf

Vistas

it piss

this pure scene is fucking outrageous all banter no honor in the clanning system the way that all pure ranks control their clans and boast about bullshit throught out weekend topics with all lies.

Madness

They pk one day a week and mass for one hour for 10 minutes of action. No thanks.

Filz

I FUCKING HATE PURES