bIljm0d.png

Danny

gLjjDq1.png

:|

Edited by BUTPLAY

Lavigne

LOL.

"Where's DI"

You couldn't handle RoT 1on1, you couldn't handle them 2on1, and you sure as fuck couldn't handle them 4/5/6/7/8/9/10/20/30/40v1. Well and truly fuckin' broken. Still not too late for your members to get out if they wanna start winning and not live through a cycle of chase-restart (for 2.5 seconds)-chase-restart with no actual fighting whilst we all shit ourselves laughing at you. You know what to do.

Danny

LOL.

"Where's DI"

You couldn't handle RoT 1on1, you couldn't handle them 2on1, and you sure as fuck couldn't handle them 4/5/6/7/8/9/10/20/30/40v1. Well and truly fuckin' broken. Still not too late for your members to get out if they wanna start winning and not live through a cycle of chase-restart (for 2.5 seconds)-chase-restart with no actual fighting whilst we all shit ourselves laughing at you. You know what to do.

damn nigga want some ketchup with that dick

Joseph`

lol vr lucky i wasnt home i would have enjoyed this

Danne

lol vr lucky i wasnt home i would have enjoyed this

photo-11200.gif?_r=1438644300

Lavigne

LOL.

"Where's DI"

damn nigga want some ketchup with that dick

Not a fan, got BBQ?

Sfa05

LOL.

"Where's DI"

EWWWWWWWWWWWW BRO

B0rn2wildy

clan full of bots