Sign in to follow this  
wombat au

Deadman Mode SEASONAL torsos.

wombat au

Hi, my ingame username is not wombat, i am a member of a BA(barbarian assault) leeching clan known as Leech Ba, some of you may or may not have heard of us. We help people get their torsos through leeching multiple times daily, we have leeched for a lot of big names, most note worthy is B0aty on his PeckishWhale account on his one man army series.

As a CC, we are slowly looking to get into leeching torsos in DMM seasons, starting next season. BUT with that also comes alot of problems, obviously.. first off, and most obvious is clanmanmode. we cant assure that our leech and/or ranks will be 100% safe, so we are putting things in place to assure that we will be as safe as possible, others is getting the gear required to do 60 minutes torsos as the attackers (whip, serp, staff of the dead ECT) so we are going to limit it to stuff like dragon scimitars, dragon daggers ECT.

Leech BA as a clan, know that we both have a common desire, you need torsos for max strength pking, we want your money (Kappa) and to make sure you get them fast, so what i was proposing is, that we will leech ranked members of RoT for the average price (10M OSRS) if we can receive a promise that we won't be killed, we are also willing to offer torsos for items that will help increase our speeds (whips, serp + scales, ect). Message me ingame on either not wombat, not boricua or inbred420 or a email @ ********@gmail.com. My private will remain on, this is only a test just to see how many are willing to get torsos through our service, may seem like a fair bit of a troll post. and considering the next season start is a while away, im just wanting to see who is INTERESTED at this point in time.
cheers.

Edited by wombat au

Fasty

Why would we give you protection in exchange for being able to use a service that everyone else gets to use too..?

wombat au

Why would we give you protection in exchange for being able to use a service that everyone else gets to use too..?

Its mainly to help you get the torso faster, we can get a torso for your members within an hour if we get the right set up. It's obviously optional but I feel like you wouldnt want to waste more then an hour or two on barbarian assault?

This of course is all optional, I am only OFFERING to see if it's what you want, as we get a lot of people coming to ask for deadman mode leeches.

Edited by wombat au

Danne

stfu before jim jim 15 eats ur nans pussy

Fasty

Its mainly to help you get the torso faster, we can get a torso for your members within an hour if we get the right set up. It's obviously optional but I feel like you wouldnt want to waste more then an hour or two on barbarian assault?

This of course is all optional, I am only OFFERING to see if it's what you want, as we get a lot of people coming to ask for deadman mode leeches.

Okay but are RoT members getting a discount?

wombat au

Okay but are RoT members getting a discount?

That is something we are willing to look into, we are just seeling how hard it much effort is going to have to be put into making the attacking accounts. currently we actually dont know if this will be worth selling up the accounts every season.

wombat au

Okay what we have worked out using our current prices. Which is 10m for a torso on regular osrs servers.
REGULAR PEOPLE, not rot members. will be charged 15m and put on a priority queue. We will be starting leeches on the second, preferably third day of seasonal, so we have supplies, tellies and decent gear. IF you are wanting torsos sooner, you will have to help us get the supplies and possibly pay extra, we are seeing how much time and effort that will actually take for us to do it on the first day without getting drunk.

how about we get our torso's ourself then we kill you over and over until you quit or pay us to allow you to do this service for others. You going to charge us for torso's then ask us to protect you? nah retard

Sfa05

y wouldn't we just kill you and not let anyone get torsos...?

Livvii

hello nice to meet you