Sign in to follow this  
chance111

best memories of vr - ex vr members only please

Magiic

this is almost as bad as the anime topic :\

Shadow X

170+ VR vs. 140 RsD I remember seeing a wall of idlers and 78 people move into the channel hop before ending.

Using Craiggg as a referral with the intention of spying before I even got in, I used to mass up with friends around 2004 at world 3 varrock church to take out his people this picture shows my favorite memory associated with them.

a756c422b2.png

Edited by X X Shadow X

chance111

i refuse to flame vr these look like some good times hopefully they'll take me in after they close rot

thats why im never saynig a bad thing against mother vr cos i know when the chips are down and rot gets closed they will always open their arms 2 me

we can join together bro

slurm

i refuse to flame vr these look like some good times hopefully they'll take me in after they close rot

thats why im never saynig a bad thing against mother vr cos i know when the chips are down and rot gets closed they will always open their arms 2 me

we can join together bro

The Zane

we can join together bro

ref me :P

Dillon

we can join together bro

ref me :P

negged faggot

idk how you kids are still on

B``

i once made a prediction that 150 vr wud defeat 80 rot in a fite

we pulled 180 vr 3 days later and still lost , difficult times

when we had 60 more then solace

and solace team rolled us with 85 ppl

LOL

great times.

B``

we can join together bro

ref me pls

David

EoS mass joining VR to get them to truce with RoT so VR could fuck DF..... that got fucked over so the 30 eos ruined their TS community, made 3 officials step down and numerous rage quitting TS. Good times