Lawni

Joining rot?

Lawni

So, I've been following a lot of stuff pertaining to rot overall and just so happened to bump into a bunch last night in the wilderness. You guys look like you have so much fun and I was wondering what are my other options to apply? I looked at the application and I don't have any references inside of the clan because I'm more or less a solo player and have only been in a PvM clan and played since 2001. Currently I'm raising prayer to hit the 122 combat mark. Should hit that requirement tonight. But other than that any advice or a CC I could join?

Otter

talk to jarl he is very friendlly and is a trusted membeer of rot to have as a ref!

Guest jeffreyp

#rot talk to people, its not easy if u don't know anyone if you really want to be here don't give up

Lawni

I'm super dedicated to finding my way in as long as I'm accepted. I just don't really use forums much so I'm semi lost on here rn haha.

Bountyy`

go join brut 3 times then intro, you'll get in for sure.

Lawni

Downloading irc right now. Thanks for all the help guys.

Lawni

Also how do I find the irc? I haven't really used irc much either haha. Just play rs religiously.

B0rn2wildy

I'd say send Gkef a forum private message but I doubt you'd want help from someone who went pvming in pvp world and almost died with bank loot.

Pm Fasty all your questions instead.

Edited by B0rn2wildy

Lawni

It's giving me some kind of message saying wait like 540 seconds before searching? Not sure what's going on lmao.

Lawni

I'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong on irc or not but I can't find a server called #rot on irc.