erik

Community Champion: Bullerik

erik

Fellow Runescapers,

I take this time apart from my hectic but luxurious life to thank every one of you for nominating me, BULLERIK, for Community Champion at Runefest. I wholeheartedly and most humbly accept your nomination. This prestigious award comes with great responsibility and I have full intentions to fulfill its duties, which I am more than qualified for with the unique contributions I have made. My love for this game and the community is eternal, and I have dedicated a large part of my life to aid members of the Runescape community in various ways.

I've been recruiting people to the game before you have
Before wanting to pursue a career in Psychology, I worked many hours face-to-face with young children, in elementary school, helping them get into the game during their recess. I let them know immediately that there was no better game and warned them about the dangers of the level of addiction this game can have. I gave them a free bond to start immediately. But this is not simply giving a new player a free bond, because I also gave them a direction, experience, and the ability to learn English. It does not get better than that. Their first chore? 1,000 maple logs for roughly 1k RSGP. Next? 10,000 yew logs for 100k. What now? 10k magic logs for 1M and so on. Before I knew it, I had over 30 young kids signed up. Large influx of members incoming here and when their membership ran out, they would've earned roughly the amount needed to buy a new bond, on their own, which they were grateful for. A vicious never-ending cycle.

I've been helping people on this game before you have
I've been around this game since 2003 and been through every important era, except EOC. I've met all kinds of different people in and outside of this game. I seen people who needed help and I volunteered to help. The type of help people needed was very diverse, from people who disliked their clans and wanted something better to random people who weren't happy with their current state. Well let me tell you that I was there. I'm not someone who turns their back on those who need help and voting me for Community Champion will only be the start. I provided full therapy and offered friendship to those in need.

As a community champion, I will only continue to do right and be an exemplar member of the community. I will continue to guide those lost and show the light to those who stand in the dark. I'll give a hand to those who don't have one. I'll feed those who can't feed themselves. I cannot be more thrilled to begin this new journey if accepted as the community champion. Let your family and friends know. To celebrate this once-in-a-lifetime special occasion, I've lit up a saved-up imported Dominican cigar which will be smoked thoroughly. Vote for me here. Alright keep hustlin' cuz.

Vote Bullerik/Heavywelght for Community Champion NOW

SohC5br.png

Gino

Yes

Daddy Noel

l000000000l