Sign in to follow this  
RRA

New to Main Clan Scene

RRA

Dear Prestigious Ranks in Reign of Terror,

Hello, my name is Renee and I would like to join this clan. But, I have never been in the Main Clan scene and I would really appreciate if someone can help me and give me tips on how I should train my main. I have a pure right now, and I just made a main account a few days of days ago. The grinding is very real lol. So far I am at sand crabs getting 60 attack. At the moment I have 60 strength and 40 defense. Skills are all 1 unfortunately. I really want to join this clan because, I feel like with all of your knowledge and guidance I can be a much better player in the game than what I am currently at right now. I am serious about it and I promise to train my account till I can start an Introduction, Application process, etc. If anyone is willing to help me out and give me tips then that would be amazing.

Thank you for taking the time reading this and responding. I hope you all have a wonderful day <3

Sincerely,

Renee

Edited by RRA

Gino

Holy fuck the grammar here is terrible. PM "RoT Jaybird" in game, he'll help you out with training tips.

ChefShooter

u should get barrows gloves first thing on a new acc

Jared

PM gino on IRC or in game at RoT Tristan you advice on questing

Jack

there's already one gay Rene in this clan world I don't think there's room for another

RRA

@Ryan1 @Gino @Jared What is IRC? How do I get on it and use it? I'm such a noob :( lol

Edited by RRA

RRA

pm "mfw" on irc he can help you out :]

Holy fuck the grammar here is terrible. PM "RoT Jaybird" in game, he'll help you out with training tips.

What is IRC? And how do I join RoT's IRC? Sorry I'm a noob :( lol

RRA

yes just pm zulu

All these players are offline when I add them in game :( my Main is Artandmusic