Sign in to follow this  
Boot Strap

CXS

Boot Strap

So Matt Brazil, do you remember Cutthroat Syndicate? Only been 10 years lol? Figured I'd check lol.

Congratulations, you have been randomly selected for the official 2017 "Reign of Terror: Please Expedite my Application Process!" sweepstakes.

All you have to do is record yourself (audio or video, major bonus points for video) reciting a prayer to the One true God, Erik Wales (praise be upon him).

Prayers should be anywhere from 3-7 minutes in length and must include the following to be considered for the official 2016 "Reign of Terror: Please Expedite my Application Process!" sweepstakes:

• The participant must state clearly his Runescape name and Reign of Terror forum name.
  • The participant must make explicit reference to the One true God, Erik Wales (praise be on him), at least 8 times throughout their prayer.
  • The participant must convey passion and emotion during his or her prayer, 3-7 minutes of monotony will not be tolerated; bonus points will be considered if there is evidence of tears shed.
  • The participant must, in some way, explain the effect that Reign of Terror and Erik Wales (praise be on him) has had on his or her life and must explain how their life would be different without Reign of Terror and Erik Wales (praise be on him).
  • The rest is up to you, be creative and speak from the heart.

The winner of this contest will have his Reign of Terror application immediately processed (Reign of Terror reserves the right to send the winner's application directly to the graveyard if we see fit), the loser(s) will have their applications immediately sent to the graveyard and they will be IP banned from forums until the year 2130 when Erik Wales (praise be upon him) will rise from the dead and resurrect Reign of Terror.

Oh, and one more thing; upon viewing this message, participation in this sweepstakes is mandatory! Failure to comply will result in a graveyarded introduction and an IP ban.

Best of luck.

- Matty B

Boot Strap

Congratulations, you have been randomly selected for the official 2017 "Reign of Terror: Please Expedite my Application Process!" sweepstakes.

All you have to do is record yourself (audio or video, major bonus points for video) reciting a prayer to the One true God, Erik Wales (praise be upon him).

Prayers should be anywhere from 3-7 minutes in length and must include the following to be considered for the official 2016 "Reign of Terror: Please Expedite my Application Process!" sweepstakes:

• The participant must state clearly his Runescape name and Reign of Terror forum name.
  • The participant must make explicit reference to the One true God, Erik Wales (praise be on him), at least 8 times throughout their prayer.
  • The participant must convey passion and emotion during his or her prayer, 3-7 minutes of monotony will not be tolerated; bonus points will be considered if there is evidence of tears shed.
  • The participant must, in some way, explain the effect that Reign of Terror and Erik Wales (praise be on him) has had on his or her life and must explain how their life would be different without Reign of Terror and Erik Wales (praise be on him).

The winner of this contest will have his Reign of Terror application immediately processed (Reign of Terror reserves the right to send the winner's application directly to the graveyard if we see fit), the loser(s) will have their applications immediately sent to the graveyard and they will be IP banned from forums until the year 2130 when Erik Wales (praise be upon him) will rise from the dead and resurrect Reign of Terror.

Oh, and one more thing; upon viewing this message, participation in this sweepstakes is mandatory! Failure to comply will result in a graveyarded introduction and an IP ban.

Best of luck.

- Matty B

^_^ Sure thing lol. I'll try to Submit it 3/32/2017 buddy.

Boot Strap

hey gl

Want to record a duo with me? 2 for 1 deal. They would be down.

Ryzho

Best of luck.

- Matty B

Jake

beware, shit posters

i have returned