Sign in to follow this  
Carrollton1

Yeah, We beat the rank 6th team in the world.

Carrollton1

http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/call-of-dut...am/zero-effectz VS http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/call-of-dut...eam-newburgh-v2

Our third match ( Team Newburgh v2 ) Who are 123-14 and ranked 6th on the World Ladder.

We beat them 2 best out of 3 and dropped them down too 9th place on the ladder.

Nobody probably cares, but this is a HUGE accomplishment for me and my team.

Just thought i would share. Discuss.

Edited by Karl

Holy Elf 20

fucking ripped

Carrollton1

Thank yah ladys

Nbaballer605

Good shit. Kinda funny that they're sponsored and got beat by a new team. Keep that shit up, you get a free pass to MLG events if you place top 24 in GB I believe. Add my gamertag, I'm wanting to start up a COD4 GB team soon and start playing competitively, but I don't know much about GB regulations for COD4. Gamertag is Eddie4400.

Carrollton1
Good shit. Kinda funny that they're sponsored and got beat by a new team. Keep that shit up, you get a free pass to MLG events if you place top 24 in GB I believe. Add my gamertag, I'm wanting to start up a COD4 GB team soon and start playing competitively, but I don't know much about GB regulations for COD4. Gamertag is Eddie4400.

Well, Pure Talent Gaming is more then one team. If you check the ladder there are over 10 pT sponsored teams. And we arnt that new. We placed 22nd in the playoffs last summer out of 2.5k teams with a final record of 156-21. Its top 62 for the Playoffs , and you can pay to get into the MLG events. Ill give you a add.

Carrollton1
Your a faggot.

I love how thats all you ever post.

Name something you've accomplished other then being a dick sucker in the last 3 years.

O right , nothing.

Stupidproof

Pretty obvious you never go outside.

P.S. Nbaballer is a piece of shit

Jacob7767
Your a faggot.

keep it up.