Sign in to follow this  
AngryPig

How to become a good player and farm a lot of gold?

AngryPig

Hi

It's hard to hide, I'm beginner. I have some idea about RS cause my dad was a OSRS player a yers ago. I'm pretty sure that you cangive me some good advice and tips. My goal is to inspire respect in the world of Runescape and farm as much gold as possible in the shortest possible time. I never thought about buying gold, but I looked at offers on various pages of Runescape gold and the prices looked quite nice. Farming gold, of course, seems to me a lot more natural, but I must admit that time is also a valuable resource for me. I would like to be one of the better players on the Runescape and OSRS Old School Runescape servers. Looking through the forums, I found some information on how to get a lot of gold quickly. But I'm not sure what the issue is when it comes to security. Apparently, ganks is a good way, but after that you can also buy RS Gold. But I'm not going to raise this topic at the moment. Is getting a lot of gold the same as being a good player? I look forward to your advice. Buy Runescape gold is the best thing which you can do in our world, cause in osrs runescape  if you are a great and good player, you have a lot of gold, probably you've bought it. In Runescape a lot of runescape currency for your account abd for your character. A lot of a gamers try to buy Runescape gold

Edited by AngryPig

17_

Please pm nICK1 on Discord @ nICK1#9733 he will be happy to help you.

Edited by 17_

Josh

Drop my personal broker athlete @EDOT a pm. He studies the grand exchange price trends day & night.

Adam1337

Please shoot my friend  "Tom_in_TS#8177" a PM on Discord.

jackk
6 hours ago, 17_ said:

Please pm nICK1 on Discord @ nICK1#9733 he will be happy to help you.

richiee

5 hours ago, dull said:

yes

Robo

Make sure to post your results back here! Also send @Jarla direct message he'd be more than happy to help you out with a starter pack.