Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Tuesday: Some things will never change

Pidgey

Looks like they dont need to increase the open cc size anymore since they barely fill up one cc....

Ninja

Call every clan under the sun and you won't win

Nawrus
21 hours ago, lized said:

ez

Toy

anti-rot suffers another humiliating defeat

Toy
7 hours ago, Ninjaa said:

Call every clan under the sun and you won't win

samer

It looks like Rot won? and hey ITS WILDERLAND! so many clans are active on osrs in 2020! and man this cluster / box fight is intense and confusing i can't tell whats happening its like watching a battle scene in DBZ.. Overall Rot You guys just keep getting better, winning DMM tournaments, innovating the art of pvp and you have (or had?) bullerik, one of the funniest people to grace RS (after Mar and Sfa of course) but... I gotta say something against the wind and its short and not an essay

Matt what are you doing dude? cmon? still 1 iteming 5-6 years later? why not just have good fights with AF? why do you still have the kill em mentality? deprive everyone of fun till they close and when they come back close em again! like it cant be that fun for you either - maybe it is.. kinda fun? but come on! give each other a break. Doing NoFap for all these years have opened my eyes so much! you guys are just cruel to yourself and not anybody else!

But seriously, happy for you and WL and all clans  that you guys still go at it with intensity  and have tons of pvp activity in f2p/p2p. Its just disappointing that whenever i check the clan forums its either a topic about a 100 hour war or some 1 iteming bullshit. Maybe AF is the cure after all AF is better than ROT 

Also thank you, enjoyed the video and the read.

Edited by samer