Sign in to follow this  
Matt

4 Clans Re-Opened just to fight in Al Kharid

Matt

I bet they didn't tell all the people we made quit over the years that the "return of F2P" was actually going to take place on Al-Kharid agility courses, being stopped every 90 seconds and being capped at 30-60 minutes. That's what happened today: Newly reopened clans took time to prep to stand at an agility course watching other clans (which used to be their rivals) fight it out and even then they couldn't stop RoT from ending the fights and having the last word. We also switched between F2P and P2P, in total ending the events of 6 clans in 1 hour.

No, I'm 100% sure this is not what they expected but all the bullying, abuse and humiliation we've caused them over the years has really taken its toll. Right now, they want revenge, they want payback for everything we've done to them so they'll humiliate/debase themselves in any way as long as they can get their shot at us.

No matter how much distance they put between them and their old clans (that we closed) and their failures, the underlying realities which caused them to fail still exist and will cause them to fail again. There's a reason 15 clans are teaming together right now: They know what is going to happen eventually and they know who is going to win this out.

Tough place for anti-RoT to be in when even they know how much they need each other, that they need to prep 6 clans to have one 30 minute fight, that they need to have 200 people stand on an Agility course because we're always just right around the corner.

dkvSC2F.png
XSJGyty.png
v9C13T5.png
g4GvMW0.png
blcbUPn.png
ZQ2cGde.png
yBRTkj4.png
7h6ZMSo.png
uuSp4Gu.png
XaGyYaU.png
Av8GLZP.png

joMiqbz.png