Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mashmud

doesnt count

Recommended Posts

A Black Christmas
On 12/18/2020 at 6:19 PM, Obi Toppin said:

doesnt count rot did mega poke on ts

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
K0edinator

Doesn't count,  TGPO cc was compromised 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tony Montana
On 12/18/2020 at 10:50 PM, Yokshugs said:

rot had med levels.

 

On 12/18/2020 at 11:19 PM, Obi Toppin said:

doesnt count rot did mega poke on ts

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Flexman

DOESNT COUNT CAME BACK RETIRED. <-- 2007 JOIN DATE 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yak shug

doesnt count rot outpulled us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bagel
1 minute ago, yak shug said:

doesnt count rot outpulled us

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Entangle
On 12/20/2020 at 9:22 PM, A Black Christmas said:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
K0edinator

Doesn't count, fight was still going at GDZ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheNigWhoStoleChristmas

good point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this