Sign in to follow this  
brett

Tuesday: Quality (RoT) > Quantity (anti-RoT)

brett

Got word our victims put up preps for a fight today. Knowing the skill gap between us and all these other garbage ass clans, we put a prep of our own up.

I don't think I even need to say this anymore but just in case you forgot; not a single clan on this game can 1 vs 1 RoT. That's been proven over and over again. Yet today DI made the mistake of testing that theory (to their credit they didn't think VR would leave them). The 1 vs 1 lasted about 10 minutes. I shit you not, for every 1 pile they killed, we killed 5+ (yes, even though they use a client) - and the longer they fought us, the worse it was getting. About 3 minutes (my estimate) before getting fully cleared on even opts, DI had to run with their tails between their legs and DD on Rev vs WL (some anti-crash lmfao), giving us our first win of the day.

After beating DI to a pulp, we set our sights on Revenant, who had to end their fight because of what we did to DI. For the next hour we tunnel visioned on Revenant, and only Revenant (you know there is a major skill gap when we can just pick and choose what clan we destroy with 200~ people on us). To say we demolished them would be the understatement of the year. Hell, I'm sure if you were to confidentially PM any Revenant remember right now and ask how they did not a single one would say they did well. For the last 30 minutes of the fight they had less than half of their numbers in-game (again, despite 200~ people being on 80 RoT). Much like the 1 vs 1 with DI, it was only getting worse and worse for Revenant as the time went on. They threw in the towel just past 7 PM EST, handing us yet another win.

To all of the Revenant Members reading this: Revenant will NEVER be RoT - no matter how hard your officials try to replicate it. If you want the real deal, you know what to do.

Dark#2304 OR bullerik#4948

V01ii2D.gif

OX53qXB.png

c2A8dNa.png

qIHhA5I.png

ki3T0DV.png

5A3SvwT.png

rxpI7uK.png

x9ffsFq.png

b6eHNyr.png

Wu22xFD.png

vhXaR7Y.png

RsCi3P0.png

VKYvdDT.png

Mp4I52D.pngq687jEt.png

pmUmxMl.png

0nEMMIY.pngRTscVRO.png

0N6g1jC.png

PPv7dWs.png

essTC5J.png

cWuU12Q.png

3TO2G2O.png

xwPzJ16.png

qAMNVkD.png

pZSSgKF.png

83oUZxQ.png

9rcx2JM.png

zPFX9gd.png

vKHcj8A.png

c0eGjV9.png

o3nPxf1.png

fjLp13Y.png

Z5Uhbgr.png

j7XxNyd.png

1igc9LH.png

BEUFI2c.png

N07fV86.png

RJuBTjN.png

YAjJ8nQ.png

U95EKuV.png

cyiJ7Kl.png

rwQ00rt.png

T8Upv4z.png

9UrPimT.png

mb1Oc6g.png

mRMZ3Th.png

ArQ0Zt8.png

vrJwEUK.png

GKguNjr.png

VGWu6rZ.png

UCsXuEB.png

Yb4WAZA.png

XL9WVYA.png

O0YQ1i2.png

jjYliex.png

uSD5v0M.png

zdcOZMG.png

eKD2aZV.png

tOxjjZz.png

2FkFhqh.png

QwtG3Cr.png

navAKja.png

Ie7Pt1Q.png

4PYxKIM.png

DFnSzJt.png

EVYpstV.png

qJsK3lf.png

5B3sMhr.pngzVzKX41.png

LkWyQd7.png

mtU7b7n.png

LlusQdO.png

elVTfr1.png

yK0TScg.png

a6G3fwb.png

sZ8arwo.png

1S0Y2YX.png

HYH4EhI.png

tIwJ8ld.png

0ZBT7Qi.png

0YTmtrG.png

qKjrtuK.png

1LdjmsP.png

26YQ3gg.png

HPcYKYc.png

eh0cM2b.png

AADcmPK.png

1VdTxJu.png

gM4b9VL.png

ezI6Fy0.png

B568qWg.png

h3ZxH9z.png

7FJanvw.png

Silv
6 minutes ago, brett said:

Got word our victims put up preps for a fight today. Knowing the skill gap between us and all these other garbage ass clans, we put a prep of our own up.

I don't think I even need to say this anymore but just in case you forgot; not a single clan on this game can 1 vs 1 RoT. That's been proven over and over again. Yet today DI made the mistake of testing that theory (to their credit they didn't think VR would leave them). The 1 vs 1 lasted about 10 minutes. I shit you not, for every 1 pile they killed, we killed 5+ (yes, even though they use a client) - and the longer they fought us, the worse it was getting. About 3 minutes (my estimate) before getting fully cleared on even opts, DI had to run with their tails between their legs and DD on Rev vs WL (some anti-crash lmfao), giving us our first win of the day.

After beating DI to a pulp, we set our sights on Revenant, who had to end their fight because of what we did to DI. For the next hour we tunnel visioned on Revenant, and only Revenant (you know there is a major skill gap when we can just pick and choose what clan we destroy with 200~ people on us). To say we demolished them would be the understatement of the year. Hell, I'm sure if you were to confidentially PM any Revenant remember right now and ask how they did not a single one would say they did well. For the last 30 minutes of the fight they had less than half of their numbers in-game (again, despite 200~ people being on 80 RoT). Much like the 1 vs 1 with DI, it was only getting worse and worse for Revenant as the time went on. They threw in the towel just past 7 PM EST, handing us yet another win.

To all of the Revenant Members reading this: Revenant will NEVER be RoT - no matter how hard your officials try to replicate it. If you want the real deal, you know what to do.

Dark#2304 OR bullerik#4948

V01ii2D.gif

OX53qXB.png

c2A8dNa.png

qIHhA5I.png

ki3T0DV.png

5A3SvwT.png

rxpI7uK.png

x9ffsFq.png

b6eHNyr.png

Wu22xFD.png

vhXaR7Y.png