Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Matt

13 hours last week, only a couple this weekend. Cosplayers exposed.

Recommended Posts

Matt

Rev's new strategy was never worth taking seriously (even their allies know it, which is why anti-RoT is increasingly fragmented, due to other clans not being as stupid as Rev). Anyone who knows anything knows that RoT is the only clan that can truly NS. The rest are just pretenders. There's only one clan that never ends.

A lot of clans want that reputation but none are able to put in the work. Rev didn't even try to defend pures today so when we ended Rage within 45 minutes of their trip starting with no sign of Rev we knew they were going to try and cosplay NSers again at GDS. Imagine doing it at GDS of all places, not like we haven't buried all their clans there and have never lost a fight there and been known to call it our home for over 10 years now. I'd be surprised if we didn't know so much about Rev and their leaders (Oh, we know a lot).

Within like an hour or so they had called it non mand and within another hour they logged out mid-fight (running was probably too embarrassing, even for them).

aAVYtz9.gif

ccvlGnU.png
u39tj50.png
ccvlGnU.png
eiNDCMH.png
HGg6lYd.png
zuS5Ykp.png
6m9MHfO.png
rkrjYER.png


ondZZne.png
W4XGMMh.png
fyNIq8P.png
PaRouke.png
jojfpfC.png
oLQ1qkC.png
bulygZU.png
1MHouSq.png
Jks5UPd.png
QxKZ5eP.png
k6HfbyQ.png
uL3gkcw.png
ALQ2XoZ.png
6nPWkON.png
2LQp5OV.png
WxCyDYg.png
gig8X0y.png
pF4cDvi.png
9Fz78N4.png
CsfzoBv.png
3zQ74I6.png
po4GsHS.png
tOyRbb2.png
M8latvX.png
1sxn5cK.png
gRLWTXD.png
9syCZUB.png
9lqcbP3.png

 

We'll see you next Saturday and Sunday (the only days you PK). Try to last longer and bring more clans. We'll be at GDS waiting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike7

l0l0l0 rev smoked and rage left to die alone (again)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Treestump26

pure campaign = broken 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
le gamer
1 minute ago, Matt said:

Rev's new strategy was never worth taking seriously (even their allies know it, which is why anti-RoT is increasingly fragmented, due to other clans not being as stupid as Rev). Anyone who knows anything knows that RoT is the only clan that can truly NS. The rest are just pretenders. There's only one clan that never ends.

A lot of clans want that reputation but none are able to put in the work. Rev didn't even try to defend pures today so when we ended Rage within 45 minutes of their trip starting with no sign of Rev we knew they were going to try and cosplay NSers again at GDS. Imagine doing it at GDS of all places, not like we haven't buried all their clans there and have never lost a fight there and been known to call it our home for over 10 years now. I'd be surprised if we didn't know so much about Rev and their leaders (Oh, we know a lot).

Within like an hour or so they had called it non mand and within another hour they logged out mid-fight (running was probably too embarrassing, even for them).

aAVYtz9.gif

ccvlGnU.png
u39tj50.png
ccvlGnU.png
eiNDCMH.png
HGg6lYd.png
zuS5Ykp.png
6m9MHfO.png
rkrjYER.png


ondZZne.png
W4XGMMh.png
fyNIq8P.png
PaRouke.png
jojfpfC.png
oLQ1qkC.png
bulygZU.png
1MHouSq.png
Jks5UPd.png
QxKZ5eP.png
k6HfbyQ.png
uL3gkcw.png
ALQ2XoZ.png
6nPWkON.png
2LQp5OV.png
WxCyDYg.png
gig8X0y.png
pF4cDvi.png
9Fz78N4.png
CsfzoBv.png
3zQ74I6.png
po4GsHS.png
tOyRbb2.png
M8latvX.png
1sxn5cK.png
gRLWTXD.png
9syCZUB.png
9lqcbP3.png

 

We'll see you next Saturday and Sunday (the only days you PK). Try to last longer and bring more clans. We'll be at GDS waiting.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A Black Christmas

rev closed a long time ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike7

rev 0 stamina clan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spic Jesus

lmfao too easy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A Black Christmas

after that 1v1 at rev caves is when rev closed (2019)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike7
Just now, Treestump26 said:

pure campaign = broken 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
K0edinator

Pure champagne over, now they want to fail the same way they did in the caves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Entangle

not sure  what all of anti rot gonna do once rev closes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike7
Just now, Spic Jesus said:

lmfao too easy

 

Just now, A Black Christmas said:

after that 1v1 at rev caves is when rev closed (2019)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spic Jesus

rot rot rot weed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marcus1

rot as fuck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Logic

another easy weekend at RoT HQ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this