Sign in to follow this  
OTY

Revenant Forced Into An Open CC & Non-Mandatory Trip After 9 Hours

OTY

EUKRNmh.png&key=5122190a9c5f3fd6cff1aa891c589ee64188371754ab987212abb8b523d1c325

PM Dark#2304 | bullerik#4948

I think by now its pretty obvious to everyone in the clan world that Revenant is slumping. Their very poor (and stupid) decision to cosplay as "NSers" has essentially cut their pulls in half (and that's being generous). Lets be clear: not a single clan on this game has members as dedicated as ours. Whether you hate us or love us, almost everyone knows that deep down. Tonight, Revenant made the (big) mistake of testing how their clan matches up versus ours.

Considering this was as close as you can get to a 1v1, the fight wasn't even close. They were forced to run away and eventually de-gear within 10 minutes of fighting. At their peak (1~ hour in), they could barely muster more than 25 in game. At the 6 hour mark, no more than 10 (not even an exaggeration). And at the 8~ hour mark they had dropped more than half of their peak. As more and more people were disconnecting, they were essentially forced to call the event "no longer mandatory" and told their members to leave their private clan chat to join clumpa (open) to "rag rot".

As I type this topic there is about 4 Revenant members left, in 4 item, unskulled at GDz (come see it for yourselves, world 310) wondering why they suicided for 8 hours in their own clan chat, just to join an open one and end their trip. To those people, I say: PM bullerik#4948

d0J3yK3.png

BhTLwdz.pngg8i2dLx.png

RaFveUy.pngkqYd5ih.png

DlfqQ9I.png

VakmzID.png

ejRChLv.pngvKCOwns.png1x202lL.pngD6yBJxZ.pngNTAgujc.pngWFPTmVf.pngLsOA9Gf.pngGRIv0Oo.pngR7Sa9DM.pngu6IZyKU.png8ddRqnU.png6NFFsS8.pngLm9bKXK.pngMvh6L5c.pngtkDUULI.pngejRChLv.pngq3jfPMq.pngs1t4Alr.pngNnS7DY2.pngVGhvzl1.pngzXnOiQs.pngA6bks4H.pngZlUD1bp.pngwqLYEdy.pngckknCEj.pngnh0kFvG.pngUkczysg.png3CiiXLR.pngNoEWYHu.pngb8Zj99g.pngRdV4Xwi.png5BlXEMK.pngz9HrvJn.png88iO3NY.pngiAqo34Z.png27Cc1IW.pngB1vL1mf.pngNTnmFpX.pngOfsMCzd.pngMnZQzup.pngKMFTxcl.pngSanI1IF.pngPWPqPhm.pngO5FHp4P.pngp3XkdzS.pngt3mqY6V.pngkQw17Vx.pngAJQ5DBL.pngA3SG00N.pngiCOMA6y.pngvgZhxO2.pngvgZhxO2.pngB11pN5z.pngBdfFg8f.pngohErC44.pngwhviKEr.pngT3OPppA.pngjLy4Lut.pngWg2xow8.pngatwb0SR.pngra7pz9M.png5tLMFHv.pnguDQQuBK.pngjNgLCje.pngyWqdi6G.pngDoMqn5g.pngLSpDdxc.pngSyWRteR.png631pZ4M.pngaVv05pN.pngE0U6hrP.pngE0U6hrP.pngY79Noix.pngqoWsD46.png8mG0Zpn.pngsUQXZxg.pngi2zkHb6.pngB4k85hb.pngWC4HMZX.pngXaazlJV.pngpSpLuaj.pngipcn2Dq.pngjzR79P6.pngH54YRfF.pngPPOcMbM.png8le0kmE.pngy2dCJIB.pngiRFUKqz.pngaUk8TxA.pngnVhHUiJ.pngKNWBYL9.pngkW2aEBT.pngDhgo9hg.pngpdPNGfj.pngF4hlze5.png1FIw3oN.pngal7WZFW.png0NmhAeL.pngGU17mZj.pngmAjohuX.pngIb7aaKv.pngFJC8awZ.pngETfhuZi.png5sMycM0.png7c1YbkQ.pngpspSNIE.pngOMXX8u9.pngOjBzudY.png15u07RR.png3I4Xj1U.png0qoOxMR.png9HjHYDV.png3W5gvbY.png3iln6Iz.pngOpenOSRS_mktxUibDaA.pngOpenOSRS_ErpYe7rgpJ.pngOpenOSRS_rm16Dno17j.pngOpenOSRS_4YMl5BOTPF.pngOpenOSRS_0lDF22YpgJ.pngOpenOSRS_1poFETBx1y.pngOpenOSRS_Ehi3fEeIgn.pngOpenOSRS_FGrtgfuIZu.pngOpenOSRS_xO8LaDxPRN.pngOpenOSRS_gS2IklcrEq.pngOpenOSRS_Xb8zB3MCmT.pngOpenOSRS_zSpxOY4sme.pngOpenOSRS_sJNdp7gkrU.pngOpenOSRS_BAGsYxhp1g.pngOpenOSRS_MrcCPXSny7.pngOpenOSRS_VEIIGHucVb.pngOpenOSRS_bf3NpyKuC9.pngOpenOSRS_EgLCaJhAsW.pngOpenOSRS_3tWoXFZkzF.pngOpenOSRS_KaB0O1W2m1.pngOpenOSRS_kLE9iSeVS4.pngOpenOSRS_Vajog0QurW.pngOpenOSRS_EVi8cqrQvP.pngOpenOSRS_ekSghlTqCX.pngOpenOSRS_8uQBGJn5N7.pngOpenOSRS_eapfUiYq1m.pngOpenOSRS_Waeaq28siS.pngOpenOSRS_mAP8NMvSFg.pngOpenOSRS_4AjInk4pGt.pngOpenOSRS_IBL1YPzkpV.pngOpenOSRS_i5V5ajYGtS.pngOpenOSRS_5nIVn4t7WB.pngOpenOSRS_IBL1YPzkpV.pngOpenOSRS_AwUXO083Li.pngOpenOSRS_JJcE69V8kx.pngOpenOSRS_k6qbxw4Owb.png

Hmri12W.png

OpenOSRS_Je5d8LmBJl.png

2XvjsQ9.png

0BqpXgJ.pngWFEeykJ.pngPHbVcvJ.pngipfhzkj.pngaRv49UU.pngTJpwURW.pngGhAPNZm.pngTVJ30er.pnglqilq6r.pngX05LM6U.pngDtD16xg.pngceMvZKg.pngV4iihEE.pngtGlGmfr.pnge4NBFNz.png8O7G6hX.pngP6gzipb.png7wcO2T6.png

2kGOfsm.png

l23MWFb.png

GrbsvuA.png

y5aKJ2V.png

b8M5wia.png

zaQTNX2.png

gylI86u.png

qUlNDS6.png

C6bWfzv.png

WXcutCH.gif

uMzFbHS.gif

UghUa75.gif

p2nUmnm.png

SohJBrk.png

WKWl6rb.png

Edited by OTY

Entangle

scaper crying on the phone

Froob

what the FUcK were they thinking

DULL

Forced into joining an open CC.

ggwp

Froob

that was so fucking free

Ouija

Ruppenant hq up in smoke LOL

Edited by Ouija

K0edinator

10+ clans in 1 cc on a Friday during lockdown,  57 people.

Doing great anti-rot

Entangle

why is rev trying to pretend they love to ns l00l

Entangle
Just now, DULL said:

Forced into joining an open CC.

ggwp

13 defence

Thank you for letting me farm as I please.

Nishi

all of rev's allies left them to die

Entangle
Just now, Ouija said:

Ruppeant hq up in smoke LOL