Sign in to follow this  
Rob

Revenant watches from sideline as we close WL again

Rob

Look... I could sit here and talk about how bad we abused WL (lets see if they even have a video) but I think everyone knows that as soon as there is 100 RoT on the battlefield (let alone 130+ RoT), the fight is never going to go any other way than in our favor. 

Instead, lets talk about the collapse of Revenant. See, its been a life-long goal for current Revenant leaders to be in RoT. And when they were turned away (in Jay's case, 11 times), they essentially had no choice but to create their own clan and mimic everything we do.

We've slumped & killed our fair share of clans, but the rapid fall of Revenant definitely has to be up there for the worst. Just a few months ago they were bragging about 85 man pulls, and were proudly protesting to their members they would stay in their own clan chat and that they "don't need AF, we're killing them next". To put things into perspective; on Sunday they pulled 34 people (to a prep, at prime time), later that day told their members to join "Was" clan chat to "help AF fight RoT", and finally today pulled 26 people to "snipe RoT" on the outskirts (just to watch us win). Their community is non-existent, their officials sit in locked channels all day (when they do use TeamSpeak), and when they do actually attempt to PK they are hit almost instantly. 

With all that being said, I don't think this actually comes as a surprise to anyone. No one actually believed Revenant would ever be competitive with RoT. And the ones that did, are now likely the same people retiring / quitting / spying for the clan they've been trying to mimic this whole time. I would say good luck recovering but if all it took was 4 fights (1, 2, 3, 4) to slump you this bad, I don't see you having much luck. 

Dark#2304 | bullerik#4948

n07OhgR1a11.png

qow5wFU.png

I4SsiCu.png

6GMv4yc.png

V7ZGOvB.png

6OArAaD.png

TsbxR9W.png

6N5z4Im.png

MNC1OgQ.png

kCSJ2hk.png

qC8aumv.png