Sign in to follow this  
b289

Fifteen Years

b289

Fifteen years ago on October 5th, Reign of Terror came to life.

What I say here wont change any minds, chances are you either love us or hate us. But it never was about what other people thought about us anyways. 

We're trendsetters. Everyone knows that. Our mentality, our tactics, our gear, our spams, our forums, our clan structure: It's all copied, all over the clan world. Sometimes in more obvious ways than not, but we've tremendously influenced the clan world and the game itself over the years.

That's what makes it great. Over the years many clans have lost their way, and are unrecognizable to their former selves, but we have remained constant. The core ideology behind this clan fifteen years ago is still present today. It will always be who we are.

I'd like to thank all the members, officials, retired members, and applicants who contributed to our success in the past Fifteen years. I'd also like to thank all the clans, teams, and alliances who we have called opponents throughout the years.

Below is a short video compilation highlighting some of our favorite moments from the last couple years, picking up from where our ten year video left off.

Antijar

congrats rot on 15 years 

walnut

15 god damn years, crazy.

happy bday rot

Shiny
Just now, M 1 said:

gz rot