Sign in to follow this  
Rob

Smoking all these dead clans weed

Rob

The Clan Worlds were a collection of factions, each with their own planet, but they shared a common love for weed, which they called the "Green Goddess." When the Reign of Terror (RoT) arrived, the Clan Worlds were wary of them, but the RoT surprised them with a massive stash of the finest weed in the universe, the "Universal Green."

Despite their initial skepticism, the Clan Worlds couldn't resist the temptation and accepted the RoT's invitation to a smoking festival. The RoT urged them to smoke more and more, and they became lost in a haze of smoke and euphoria. When the night was over, the Clan Worlds realized that the RoT had indeed brought the finest weed in the universe, and they became fast friends. The RoT had smoked the entire Clan Worlds' weed that day, but they had also brought them closer together than ever before.

wxUw2nN.png

AGPQ8D1YA8.png

bwbzAth.png

3h8qSj8.png

ELkYO7I.png

t0vwxRc.png

RuneLite_DOKpwuZoOs.png

QtC4Yvv.jpg?width=1067&height=560

PRnw8JO.png

R7VJoCh.png

8v36uX1.png

ELkYO7I.png2Q1zSJK.pngDWOBofO.pngELkYO7I.png

DJcC2c2.png

iashPnx.png

iP1zVfC.png

ZFgToUI.png

Robin

Shit clans, get fooked

Edited by Robin

Rune Evil

rot dun it agane

Rune Evil

just merge already and fight us

Nawrus
2 minutes ago, Rob said:

The Clan Worlds were a collection of factions, each with their own planet, but they shared a common love for weed, which they called the "Green Goddess." When the Reign of Terror (RoT) arrived, the Clan Worlds were wary of them, but the RoT surprised them with a massive stash of the finest weed in the universe, the "Universal Green."

Despite their initial skepticism, the Clan Worlds couldn't resist the temptation and accepted the RoT's invitation to a smoking festival. The RoT urged them to smoke more and more, and they became lost in a haze of smoke and euphoria. When the night was over, the Clan Worlds realized that the RoT had indeed brought the finest weed in the universe, and they became fast friends. The RoT had smoked the entire Clan Worlds' weed that day, but they had also brought them closer together than ever before.

wxUw2nN.png

AGPQ8D1YA8.png

bwbzAth.png

3h8qSj8.png

ELkYO7I.png

t0vwxRc.png

RuneLite_DOKpwuZoOs.png

QtC4Yvv.jpg?width=1067&height=560

PRnw8JO.png

8v36uX1.png

ELkYO7I.png2Q1zSJK.pngDWOBofO.pngELkYO7I.png

DJcC2c2.png