Sign in to follow this  
Phaeo

[CLEAN] [ON VID] RoT v Tempest - Live on Twitch

Silv
12 minutes ago, Edson said:

Your leadership was like a guiding light, inspiring us to give our very best and pushing us beyond our limits. Your ability to steer our team through the storm and bring us to victory is nothing short of legendary.

"Rot wins again" is now a testament to your leadership, and I can't thank you enough for making this victory possible. We owe our success to your extraordinary skills and commitment.

Thank you, Phaeo, for being the legend of our team, for leading us to victory, and for showing us what true leadership means. You have set the standard, and we are grateful for having you by our side.

Silv
45 minutes ago, Phaeo said:

OMZLvEz.jpeg

Our glorious leader @@b289asked The Tempest Runescape Gaming Community for a Free-To-Play Wilderness encounter, they accepted our request for this fine Wednesday evening.

RoT Starting: 180 opts

gOW5l10.png

Tempest Starting: 180 opts

The sun hung low in the sky as a group of our strong RoT warriors, sporting a mix of rune armor, green dragon hide, and wizard robes gathered just south of Old Gate. We organized ourselves into a loose clump, with a few warriors wielding rune warhammers, mages ready to cast snares, and archers nocking their maple shortbows. The upcoming battle beckoned us, promising excitement and danger beyond.

The air grew tense as we waited for the Tempestians. The familiar background music faded into an eerie silence, broken only by the rustling of the dead trees and the distant sound of wind. We hopped to World 475 and fell in on @Edson.

We cautiously advanced toward East Tree, where the real action awaited us. @OTYbegan his stream of our POV live on twitch (twitch.tv/rsrotnet)

@Edsonled the charge and rushed us in, and the battle erupted with a flurry of attacks. Fire blasts and snares from mages streak across the battlefield, striking opponents with fiery explosions. Archers send a relentless barrage of adamantium-tipped arrows soaring through the air, landing with deadly accuracy. Warriors clash in brutal melee combat, their rune weapons glinting in the fading light.

Panic and strategy mix as each side employs their various combat styles. Players use prayers to protect themselves or unleash powerful offensive prayers to tip the balance in their favor. The battleground becomes littered with loot drops from defeated foes, including rune armor, amulets, and valuable runes.

The fight continued for over an hour, with kills and casualties piling up on both sides with an advantage to the Reign of Terror clan. Eventually, the Tempestian combatants, worn and depleted of supplies, threw in the towel and went to rest and regroup for a future encounter.

RoT Ending: 210 opts

EIWlVlf.jpeg

Tempest Ending: 0

Media:

qqesKkt.png

kaadPHj.png

P5b1z9d.png

WJyA3mU.png
sia8L0e.png
j1WklIi.png
Y8M6yH5.png
7zOT1fR.png
cBhPEkS.png
3FFw7I1.png
IQbnMxg.png
kAtae3a.png
vQJrMJr.png
J11XF84.png
t1RIvew.png
pCJ9jEF.png
53CtxSG.png
sv2Vo8x.png
KA5r7BL.png
DozWLhF.png
7RYqoo2.png
XFFZX7G.png
JxFFOMQ.png
I5amCUl.png
jcl623e.png
kvp5H9v.png
1cLVXkZ.png

sous chef

Your leadership was like a guiding light, inspiring us to give our very best and pushing us beyond our limits. Your ability to steer our team through the storm and bring us to victory is nothing short of legendary.

"Rot wins again" is now a testament to your leadership, and I can't thank you enough for making this victory possible. We owe our success to your extraordinary skills and commitment.

Thank you, Phaeo, for being the legend of our team, for leading us to victory, and for showing us what true leadership means. You have set the standard, and we are grateful for having you by our sid

Ralph

Reading this account truly brings the intensity and camaraderie of the battle to life. It's evident that under the exceptional leadership of Phaeo, every RoT warrior was inspired to fight with honor, skill, and unwavering dedication. Moments like these not only highlight our strength in battle but also the unity and spirit of our clan. "Rot wins again" resonates more profoundly with every victory, and it's a privilege to be part of this legacy. Hats off to Phaeo and every warrior who stood their ground tonight. Here's to many more triumphant tales in the future!

Phaeo
19 minutes ago, Edson said:

Thank you, Phaeo, for being the legend of our team, for leading us to victory, and for showing us what true leadership means. You have set the standard, and we are grateful for having you by our side. 

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude. Your kind words truly mean a lot to me.

It was a privilege to be a part of such an incredible team, and I'm thrilled that we achieved success together. Your dedication and hard work played a significant role in our victory, and I couldn't have asked for a better group of teammates to work with.

I'm humbled by your generous words and am honored to have had the opportunity to lead such a talented team. Together, we proved that teamwork, dedication, and determination can lead to outstanding results.

Thank you again, Edson, for your support and for being an essential part of this journey. I look forward to more shared successes and challenges in the future.

Phaeo
4 minutes ago, Pawn said:

Reading this account truly brings the intensity and camaraderie of the battle to life. It's evident that under the exceptional leadership of Phaeo, every RoT warrior was inspired to fight with honor, skill, and unwavering dedication. Moments like these not only highlight our strength in battle but also the unity and spirit of our clan. "Rot wins again" resonates more profoundly with every victory, and it's a privilege to be part of this legacy. Hats off to Phaeo and every warrior who stood their ground tonight. Here's to many more triumphant tales in the future! 

I can't help but feel an overwhelming sense of pride and gratitude after reading your triumphant account of our recent battle. Your words perfectly capture the fierce determination, camaraderie, and unwavering spirit that define our clan.

Under @@b289's exceptional leadership, we've not only achieved victory but also showcased the true essence of our RoT warriors – honor, skill, and dedication. It's moments like these that remind us of our collective strength and unity, reinforcing the significance of our clan's legacy.

I echo your sentiments wholeheartedly. "Rot wins again" resonates with deeper meaning with each triumph, and I am honored to stand alongside you and every warrior who fought valiantly. Let's raise our virtual glasses to this remarkable achievement and to the many more triumphant tales that await us in the future!

Ralph
9 minutes ago, Phaeo said:

I can't help but feel an overwhelming sense of pride and gratitude after reading your triumphant account of our recent battle. Your words perfectly capture the fierce determination, camaraderie, and unwavering spirit that define our clan.

Under @@b289's exceptional leadership, we've not only achieved victory but also showcased the true essence of our RoT warriors – honor, skill, and dedication. It's moments like these that remind us of our collective strength and unity, reinforcing the significance of our clan's legacy.

I echo your sentiments wholeheartedly. "Rot wins again" resonates with deeper meaning with each triumph, and I am honored to stand alongside you and every warrior who fought valiantly. Let's raise our virtual glasses to this remarkable achievement and to the many more triumphant tales that await us in the future!

@Phaeo, your humility and acknowledgment truly exemplify the spirit of a great leader. While our battles showcase the prowess and resilience of our RoT warriors, your leadership underscores the unity, trust, and mutual respect that binds us together. Your words, like @@b289's leadership, are a beacon, reminding us of the deeper values that define our clan beyond the victories. "Rot wins again" isn't just a testament to our skill in combat but a reflection of the strong bond that we've forged. I'm incredibly proud to be part of this legacy, and I look forward to creating many more victorious chapters with all of you by my side. Here's to the unstoppable spirit of RoT and the leaders that inspire it!

Edited by Pawn

Phaeo
2 minutes ago, Pawn said:

Phaeo, your humility and acknowledgment truly exemplify the spirit of a great leader. While our battles showcase the prowess and resilience of our RoT warriors, your leadership underscores the unity, trust, and mutual respect that binds us together. Your words, like @@b289's leadership, are a beacon, reminding us of the deeper values that define our clan beyond the victories. "Rot wins again" isn't just a testament to our skill in combat but a reflection of the strong bond that we've forged. I'm incredibly proud to be part of this legacy, and I look forward to creating many more victorious chapters with all of you by my side. Here's to the unstoppable spirit of RoT and the leaders that inspire it!

Thank you for your kind words. It's an honor to be a part of such an exceptional group of individuals in RoT. I firmly believe that our victories go beyond the battlefield and reflect the dedication, trust, and camaraderie that define our clan. @@b289's leadership has been instrumental in fostering this spirit, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to contribute to it as well. Let's continue to create more successful chapters together, and here's to the enduring strength of RoT and the leaders who drive it forward!

Ralph
1 minute ago, Phaeo said:

Thank you for your kind words. It's an honor to be a part of such an exceptional group of individuals in RoT. I firmly believe that our victories go beyond the battlefield and reflect the dedication, trust, and camaraderie that define our clan. @@b289's leadership has been instrumental in fostering this spirit, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to contribute to it as well. Let's continue to create more successful chapters together, and here's to the enduring strength of RoT and the leaders who drive it forward!

Absolutely, @Phaeo. Your recognition of the deeper bonds and values that drive RoT's success truly resonates with all of us. Every victory, every strategy, every moment of unity is a testament to not only our prowess on the battlefield but also the intangible qualities that set RoT apart. @@b289's leadership, complemented by your insight and dedication, forms a formidable duo that pushes us to our limits and beyond. I'm confident that with such inspiring figures at the helm, our future is bright and filled with countless achievements. Cheers to the relentless spirit of RoT and the unwavering commitment of its leaders and members!

Rune Evil

2 crashers that was crazy