Sign in to follow this  
Matt

RoT vs DI - 5 Hour P2P Fight

Barbus12
I also returning in veracs and whips/torags, but seen as your clever you already know this...Rofl.

And you sure its 12, oh wait was that before or after you deleted 17 intros after the fight.

Btw df are #3 p2p not Rsd so grats on #4 p2p rofl!

yes it is 12 vr members idk why u keep fighting me about this. lol. ok thanks for clearing the ranking system up lol. im done with you you are so stubborn

~barbus12`

Barlow120
yes it is 12 vr members idk why u keep fighting me about this. lol. ok thanks for clearing the ranking system up lol. im done with you you are so stubborn

~barbus12`

Cya, and if you ever need me to clear up the ranking system on Runescape, Pm me.

~Barlow`

Somebody

Can't wait till I start getting into wars, looks like mad fun and free shit

7dylan78

Looked like fun..

Zero Fear1

Watched a couple minutes of it but you guys dominated start to finish no questions asked I love how they try and take the win on RSC when everyone who actually saw the fight knows they got cleaned for there bank.

Gl rebuilding your banks Damage Inc.

Also word on the street is ghjjf is low on sets because of this fight anyone wanna confirm?

Ancientarr9w

watched the last 2 hours and from what i saw ROT dominated

shows how far DI will go for a win topic.

Gj ROT.

Fazt
Outlasting is one of the most pathetic and pointless things a clan can do but meh, it's DI. 21 deaths, 57 kills, didn't loot one kill and I can gurantee I got ancient stats and serens. About 30 deaths were for mage, good fight DI, can't wait for the next time when it is capped.

What?

Nah i lost 12m+ off my bank which ive made back in 4 hours...

But yeah how was your Rsd fight, heard you think you can beat us because you mass recruited Vr ROFL...

Pretty sure it was more than 12, what was it? 30 intros this week just for the rsd fight...wonder how many will be leaving brut rofl...

Btw you were fighting Rsd not Rot + Brut, if you wernt high all the time you'd realise your mistake of talking bull shit on a tiny bait...but meh thats why your in brut rofl.

Head in the skys, then Rot comes and punches you between the eyes, you crash back down till you land ontop of Jiffs Bum...

What happened?

Matt
What?

What happened?

You got a win with 35 intros in a capped fight. Grats.

I just hope you guys will PK more often, We are by far the best short prep P2P clan, beat us there and I'll give you some respect.

Reddevil159

Di suck so bad lol nig3.gif

Matty
What?

What happened?

u go to foreign, Fuck up retard you think your something because you won 1 fight.

1 fight is fucking nothing #2 LOL! you joking?

Barlow120
What?

What happened?

7-1 is what happend..

Btw, enjoy your 4 month slump when all your intros leave because they're getting cleaned for bank :rolleyes:

Edited by Barlow120

General199
Watched a couple minutes of it but you guys dominated start to finish no questions asked I love how they try and take the win on RSC when everyone who actually saw the fight knows they got cleaned for there bank.

Gl rebuilding your banks Damage Inc.

Also word on the street is ghjjf is low on sets because of this fight anyone wanna confirm?

Just wait till they start really doing f2p fights again. They will get slaughtered by every clan and even Exo lol. Not to mentioned they already got destroyed by Eos. Di tried their p2p tactics of mass sniping all the mages.

Toaster127

i rmember reading this on rsc, gg