Sign in to follow this  
Matt

RoT vs DI - 5 Hour P2P Fight

Creepyweird

25~ deaths in mage, about 10 in range 5 in melee. Really hate being outlasted, must suck to win from outlasting lol

Kngwarior

fuck i wasnt online :(

su fucked em up tho guys, good work

Barbus12
Polls indicate that the average RoT member died 10-20 times. Yes there was the occasional over 30, hell even 40 death member but in general the typical DI member died over 30 times.

20 deaths a average member?? thats a shit load lol. lets do the math. say you maged? 60k for d long/ancient staff. d hide body 6k? rune helm 30k? rune skirt 55k? runes/pots/boots/gloves lets say 40k? ammy? glory is what now 35k? 80 for splitbark? but since im talking about rot they prob returned in str ammies/mage ammys/power ammies. so we wont count that.

sooooo 60k+6+30+55+40+80 so about 300k a death?

20*300k=6000k....6m an average member this isnt even taking into consideration leaders/members being a di target lol. so i would say most people are down 4.5m? 26ks ect if they are lucky. thats a nice chunk for a p2p fight lol.

Matt
20 deaths a average member?? thats a shit load lol. lets do the math. say you maged? 60k for d long/ancient staff. d hide body 6k? rune helm 30k? rune skirt 55k? runes/pots/boots/gloves lets say 40k? ammy? glory is what now 35k? 80 for splitbark? but since im talking about rot they prob returned in str ammies/mage ammys/power ammies. so we wont count that.

20*300k=6000k....6m an average member this isnt even taking into consideration leaders/members being a di target lol. so i would say most people are down 4.5m? 26ks ect if they are lucky. thats a nice chunk for a p2p fight lol.

Both sides have hits to their bank, but if the average RoT member lost 4.5m then DI's losses will be well over 6.5~ lol. But yeah Officials died a lot more then Members

b289

6m isn't even a lot to most people now since its so easy to make money now, this fight really shouldn't be a dent to anyones banks lol

Edited by Brian289`

Barbus12
6m isn't even a lot to most people now since its so easy to make money now, this fight really shouldn't be a dent to anyones banks lol

yeah im just saying that its a nice chunk of change for 1 p2p fight. it prob didnt hurt di as much cause they havent been to active in p2p so their banks are prob a little more stable then rots atm.

Barlow120
yeah im just saying that its a nice chunk of change for 1 p2p fight. it prob didnt hurt di as much cause they havent been to active in p2p so their banks are prob a little more stable then rots atm.

Nah i lost 12m+ off my bank which ive made back in 4 hours...

But yeah how was your Rsd fight, heard you think you can beat us because you mass recruited Vr ROFL...

Xoow

Cant belive i missed this nig3.gif

Barbus12
Nah i lost 12m+ off my bank which ive made back in 4 hours...

But yeah how was your Rsd fight, heard you think you can beat us because you mass recruited Vr ROFL...

12m in one p2p fight is alot lol. i did not attend the rsd fight cause i had work. but by the looks of it; it just seems like 12 vr members made 100000% of a difference because the 12 vr members in brut have more experience in p2p then rot and brut combined. please if you going to flame bait me make sure its a good one and not just a stupid statement.

Barlow120
12m in one p2p fight is alot lol. i did not attend the rsd fight cause i had work. but by the looks of it; it just seems like 12 vr members made 100000% of a difference because the 12 vr members in brut have more experience in p2p then rot and brut combined. please if you going to flame bait me make sure its a good one and not just a stupid statement.

Pretty sure it was more than 12, what was it? 30 intros this week just for the rsd fight...wonder how many will be leaving brut rofl...

Btw you were fighting Rsd not Rot + Brut, if you wernt high all the time you'd realise your mistake of talking bull shit on a tiny bait...but meh thats why your in brut rofl.

Head in the skys, then Rot comes and punches you between the eyes, you crash back down till you land ontop of Jiffs Bum...

Bl1nd Snp3r

We don't lose many sets in p2p regardless, since no one else can really compete. Brut and RSD don't give us fights, and every other clan is pretty much a joke in p2p.

Barbus12
Pretty sure it was more than 12, what was it? 30 intros this week just for the rsd fight...wonder how many will be leaving brut rofl...

Btw you were fighting Rsd not Rot + Brut, if you wernt high all the time you'd realise your mistake of talking bull shit on a tiny bait...but meh thats why your in brut rofl.

Head in the skys, then Rot comes and punches you between the eyes, you crash back down till you land ontop of Jiffs Bum...

i dont smoke. think its gross and can ruin your life. so im not high. and im pretty sure there are 12 vr in brut so yeah its 12 lol. and i think we removed17 intros/fas after the fight? if im not mistaken might be a rough estimate. nah i am in brut cause i actaully enjoy it meanwhile seems like being rot is not that fun loosing 12m in 1 p2p fight r0fl. but you dominated them.

Barbus12
We don't lose many sets in p2p regardless, since no one else can really compete. Brut and RSD don't give us fights, and every other clan is pretty much a joke in p2p.

yeah but you still p2p fight, think di had a week prep for this without any p2p fights during the week? might be wrong.

Xoow
i dont smoke. think its gross and can ruin your life. so im not high. and im pretty sure there are 12 vr in brut so yeah its 12 lol. and i think we removed17 intros/fas after the fight? if im not mistaken might be a rough estimate. nah i am in brut cause i actaully enjoy it meanwhile seems like being rot is not that fun loosing 12m in 1 p2p fight r0fl. but you dominated them.

I Think a majority of RoT play Runescape for Fun, Clan fights are fun regardless of how much we loose/gain. how can you possible have 'Fun' worrying about profit all the time.

Barlow120

I also returning in veracs and whips/torags, but seen as your clever you already know this...Rofl.

And you sure its 12, oh wait was that before or after you deleted 17 intros after the fight.

Btw df are #3 p2p not Rsd so grats on #4 p2p rofl!