Na Tha Joker bitches best rapper alive

who?

Bl1nd Snp3r

such a fucked up song

and TUPAC AINT DEAD

D-Shaden
such a fucked up song

and TUPAC AINT DEAD

yes he is lol hes dumb and let him self get shot, why u think weezy aint dead yet cuz he doesnt let anyone fuck with him

Bl1nd Snp3r
yes he is lol hes dumb and let him self get shot, why u think weezy aint dead yet cuz he doesnt let anyone fuck with him

Is 2-pac really dead, or is this one big publicity stunt? On November 25, 1997, the album "R U Still down? [remember me]" was released, but meanwhile, 2-pac has been "dead" for over a year now, so how's he coming out with more albums? The press releases say that these are previously unreleased recordings, but first of all, it seems a little strange that there would be 26 unreleased recordings, (2 Cds) and why wait this long if those recordings were made previous to 2-pac's death? Even the title alone has a mysterious sound to it, as if he is coming back from the grave. Since the Los Vegas shooting, 2-pac's popularity has skyrocketed, and there has been an aire of secrecy surrounding his death. The album released before his death was under the alias Makaveli, and if you dig a little deeper, you will find that Makaveli is just a modernization of the 18th century philosopher and political analyst Niccalo Machaveli, whom was famous for successfully faking his own death, even the beginning of the Makaveli album, if you listen closely enough, you will hear, masked by the sound of a bell ringing, 2-pac's voice stating "Suge shot me". Most of the tracks on that CD deal with the death of the rapper, now, I ask you, did 2-pac and Suge know what was about to happen, and was Notorious B.I.G. into it too?? Shortly before his death, an album was released from him, titled "Ready to die" then, shortly after his death, another album was released, entitled "Life after Death". Even on the Makaveli album, there was a statement in the intro about the rivalry between 2-Pac and Biggie, now, was he in on it too? Are 2-pac and Biggie living in a foreign country, collecting the royalties that their "deaths" have caused? I personally believe that they are Both alive and well, but the mystery that this publicity stunt is causing, is just fueling the need to know the truth, now the question remains, will we ever know? Will 2-pac or Biggie make an appearance at the Mtv music awards or some large event, or will they stay hidden, away from the public eye? The fame had caused 2-pac to make many enemies, and forced him to live his "thug life", maybe this is exactly what he wanted, to just duck out of the public eye, and live in animinity, to live a peaceful life. As for me, I don't know if we will ever see 2-pac again, but I do hope so, and if you are out there, remember, I'm hoping for your safety, and happiness, as well as millions of other fans,

Peace out,

D-Shaden
Is 2-pac really dead, or is this one big publicity stunt? On November 25, 1997, the album "R U Still down? [remember me]" was released, but meanwhile, 2-pac has been "dead" for over a year now, so how's he coming out with more albums? The press releases say that these are previously unreleased recordings, but first of all, it seems a little strange that there would be 26 unreleased recordings, (2 Cds) and why wait this long if those recordings were made previous to 2-pac's death? Even the title alone has a mysterious sound to it, as if he is coming back from the grave. Since the Los Vegas shooting, 2-pac's popularity has skyrocketed, and there has been an aire of secrecy surrounding his death. The album released before his death was under the alias Makaveli, and if you dig a little deeper, you will find that Makaveli is just a modernization of the 18th century philosopher and political analyst Niccalo Machaveli, whom was famous for successfully faking his own death, even the beginning of the Makaveli album, if you listen closely enough, you will hear, masked by the sound of a bell ringing, 2-pac's voice stating "Suge shot me". Most of the tracks on that CD deal with the death of the rapper, now, I ask you, did 2-pac and Suge know what was about to happen, and was Notorious B.I.G. into it too?? Shortly before his death, an album was released from him, titled "Ready to die" then, shortly after his death, another album was released, entitled "Life after Death". Even on the Makaveli album, there was a statement in the intro about the rivalry between 2-Pac and Biggie, now, was he in on it too? Are 2-pac and Biggie living in a foreign country, collecting the royalties that their "deaths" have caused? I personally believe that they are Both alive and well, but the mystery that this publicity stunt is causing, is just fueling the need to know the truth, now the question remains, will we ever know? Will 2-pac or Biggie make an appearance at the Mtv music awards or some large event, or will they stay hidden, away from the public eye? The fame had caused 2-pac to make many enemies, and forced him to live his "thug life", maybe this is exactly what he wanted, to just duck out of the public eye, and live in animinity, to live a peaceful life. As for me, I don't know if we will ever see 2-pac again, but I do hope so, and if you are out there, remember, I'm hoping for your safety, and happiness, as well as millions of other fans,

Peace out,

tl;dr, but if it says tupac is a dumbass and got shot, then its right

D-Shaden

i love lil wayne tbh

Yea hea the Best for a reason Lol

Firegod9

Ghettobeluga

#1 Rapper

D-Shaden

man fuck this shit troll topic got old fast

Papa

true Lil Wayne is truly the best my favorite also

Tyler

Yea he is the best. I like Drake more though.

Creepyweird

I disagree, does this make me stupid?