Sign in to follow this  
D-Shaden

Underground Topic

Pbmark

idiot get on msn d shades ive been on all weekend

D-Shaden

ok arent you gonna contribute to my topic tho??? you listen to dirty south and trap music

Lord Pain88

lol they underground coz no 1 likes em

lil wayne ftw

D-Shaden

lol they underground coz no 1 likes em

lil wayne ftw

i told you it was alright for you to stop trolling now..

Sneakymage66

Lil wayne is shit, so are most underground rappers, hence why they are still UNDERGROUND

Solshy

Lil wayne is shit, so are most underground rappers, hence why they are still UNDERGROUND

they're underground because they haven't sold out :unsure:

Sneakymage66

they're underground because they haven't sold out :unsure:

You know how stupid it sounds when people bitch about an artist "selling out"?? Your basically complaining that they are doing whats best for themselves, I doubt anyone wants to be some traphouse rapper nobody out of his city has heard of, so why wouldn't he "sell out" and make a name for himself and get more money?

erik

Nah I used to listen to underground shit but I stopped. Only listen to it if someone links me to one.

Edited by Dakilla09

Andrew

fuck yer rap

Solshy

You know how stupid it sounds when people bitch about an artist "selling out"?? Your basically complaining that they are doing whats best for themselves, I doubt anyone wants to be some traphouse rapper nobody out of his city has heard of, so why wouldn't he "sell out" and make a name for himself and get more money?

im not rly bashing any artists for selling out, im simply stating a fact. u flat out said theyre underground because theyre shit. believe it or not there are people who wud rather make the music they want rather then make more money. just because theyre underground it doesn't mean theyre shit. If anything they have more talent. It's alot harder to write lyrics with a meaning, then to write lyrics without a meaning.

Edited by Solshy

Ghettobeluga

Jedi mind tricks ain't really "underground" bro. Hes been rapping for like 25 years, and has done some shit with big labels, and bigish names (immortal technique), and im sure he has a suffeciant amount of money, which his "niggas" think he has sold out, even thought he really hasn't, but hey...if you want to be a dumb nigger living in some shit ass home cooking blow on your grandmother's stove instead of getting out and making it..m3h... this is not underground. listen to frank linium, young capone, 2 pistols idiot

Ghettobeluga

..double post

Edited by Ghettobeluga

Sneakymage66

Jedi mind tricks ain't really "underground" bro. Hes been rapping for like 25 years, and has done some shit with big labels, and bigish names (immortal technique), and im sure he has a suffeciant amount of money, which his "niggas" think he has sold out, even thought he really hasn't, but hey...if you want to be a dumb nigger living in some shit ass home cooking blow on your grandmother's stove instead of getting out and making it..m3h... this is not underground. listen to frank linium, young capone, 2 pistols idiot

LOL you can't be underground if you did songs with Nitty Beats.