Sign in to follow this  
Matt

PARAMOAR

Lybiathin

Decode is prob my fav song on there

Edited by Lybiathin

Idioteque69

Better than I though it was going to be but I will pass.

Sneakymage66

If i cut myself, wore the same black pants with chains on them + trench coat, smoked camel lights, wore makup, dyed my hair black, hung out with fat chicks who think they are lesbians but only act that way because no guys like them and there stretch marks, and cut myself, Id definately download this.

Matt

If i cut myself, wore the same black pants with chains on them + trench coat, smoked camel lights, wore makup, dyed my hair black, hung out with fat chicks who think they are lesbians but only act that way because no guys like them and there stretch marks, and cut myself, Id definately download this.

If I found this funny, I'd defiantly laugh at this.

Sneakymage66

If I found this funny, I'd defiantly laugh at this.

Well this is the internet so you could have found it quite hysterical.

Addy-Zach

i like how it sounds =) shall add some of these to my ownage songs only playlist

Jerem Ias

Stupid opinion much. So if i listen to Hip Hop (following your line of idea) i have to wear my pants near my knees, a chain with a lock around my neck, a t-shirt that touches my shoes and hanging out with thugs that killed their mother for a mic?

Mystic Shyne

they are S H I T , like almost every band with that kind of music !

Creepyweird

Paramore for the fucking win, her songs are amazing lol.

ALSO: Nice sig :DDddddd changing colour/bolding the emo lyrics, i have taught you well!