Sign in to follow this  
Joshy Mage0

Which Xbox Deal

Joshy Mage0

So basically I currently own a PS3, and am looking to get an Xbox as most of my IRL friends and good online friends play Xbox, also I've always wanted to give it a go. Money is not too much of a concern, I just don't want to waste it. I've been looking at 2 Xbox Deals

Premium 60GB £169.99

Limited Edition MW2 Console, 250GB + MW2 Copy - £250 Although I have to wait until 10th November to get this

- Main points my friends make are:

You dont need 250GB (60 is fine) + You'll have to wait til November

You get a decent faceplate + only pay £30 more (minus cost of MW2) for the extra memory, extra controller

===========

My Next question is should I keep or swap my ps3 [for credit, thus paying less ££ for shit).

I will probably NOT play both consoles, my friend has told me keep both until I decide which I prefer, although it sounds logical, once I've bought the xbox, I either swap the ps3 for credit [which I'll spend on what? I've already got Mw2, Xbox and dont really want much else d or sell online (cba) and I can't get cash because I need to be 18 (? :S)

=========

Tl;dr?

Which deal is best / should I get?

Should I keep or swap ps3 if I were to get an xbox?

May seem a pretty easy decision to some but I seem to change my mind everyday, TY for input :)

Andrew

Why get an Xbox when you could get a Sex Box

Razor Jimbob

Id sell the PS3 tbh, alot more people have Xbox so there would be no reason to keep the PS3 for online play.

The first deal looks preety swag, like you said, 60GB is fine.

Anyway, Xbox rips dick (Until you get the red rings, then your on shit creek without a paddle.)

Sneakymage66

if u buy the 250gb you are the stupidest fucker alive, the max a game takes up is like 50mb lol? unless ur gonna get 300 demos and never delete them then i wouldn't get a huge hard drive.

Joshy Mage0

alright, gona go off now n leave this til tommorrow, seems the 1st few posts support my original idea, just gotta wait for the last bit of ££ to come through, then I'll probs go get one,

Obviously more opiinions are welcome :)

Erik`

Just play C Box 720 with me and Maleak

Addy-Zach

why not have em both and see which u like more and get some1 that is 18+ to sell the ps3/xbox for u for cash when u decide which one u like more

Corey

the 250 gb hd would only be usfull for alot of demos/arcade games/xbox games/new 360 dlable games so if your not getting those just get the 60

Coolal

Trade in the Ps3 and get credit for it then buy the 60g Xbox 360, not worth getting an 250g hard drive Xbox...

Joshy Mage0

Thanks for posts guys, probably going to buy 60 + swap, still thinking about the last bit

why not have em both and see which u like more and get some1 that is 18+ to sell the ps3/xbox for u for cash when u decide which one u like more

My friend suggested that but I know swapping for cash I get considerably less, which although is not much of a concern short-term, its annoying as the trade in deals are crap as hell anyway

Satan

250gb one is WAY to much, I doubt you'll even use all 60gb of the harddrive since the DL's are small.

Just buy MW2 when it comes out and get a madcatz controller there shit & only £10, better than replacing the batteries every week :)

In GAME my friend swapped his PS3 with 8 games and two wireless controllers for an Xbox360 with 60gb HD 1 controller and GTA and COD4-5 not bad imo since his Ps3 and games were pretty fucked up

Edited by M Seddon

Lama

250 gb is way too much lol dont get it waste of cash tbh

Mattmatt483

Id say sell the ps3 and with the money u get from that put towards the mw2 xbox