Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Evolution of Welfarers

Matt

Began as a shitty CC team, now they

- Have a Ventrilo

- Have a Website ( http://welfarers.com/index.php?act=idx )

- Have Applications/Rank System

- Have a IRC Channel

Do you think they'll become more organized/perhaps have a larger effect on P2P?

Dark

I dont think so as they have no requirements that i know of, anybody can join them and 1 sign of 10+ people they all run the opposite way. so no.

Idioteque69

Well, if you are asking if they will ever be able to evolve into a clan that would be able to give us some competition, then no. They are still a bunch of fucking rejects that get wet over pixels. Once they aren't afraid of losing their 76k worth of gear then they might say and fight instead of running. However, regarding crashing, they can be eliminated with a decent sized AC. They won't be able to pull max cc if they require everyone to register on forums and app.

Rangingown

They've had all those for a while, but only started using vent lately.

Kylemartin60

i don't think anything will change because at the end of the day they are all in it to try and make loot.

Would be interesting listening in on there vent tho lol

Nine

Wont be the same thing if they actually get an application system, all they rely on now is random jackass idiot nonamers joining their CC. No one will bother applying for them.

Violent Danz

Awesome, maybe we'd have some real fights since Di are too easy.

Numbers`

and they have more mages now then before, they can still wreck brut r[]fl

Jasonnnnnn

nothing will ever stop them from rushing people, seeing that they have more than 30 people and them running leaving shitty trails behind them

Izacboy123

They suck too much dick to be able to make an impact on P2P.

Olorin49

they have 'improved' slightly but there still shit. Like 90% ring of life and there all still pixel hungry and camp on you hard once they've caused abit of damage. I can see them still being a nuisance when other clans are fighting but not a threat to any organised clans 1 on 1, just being free shit.

Edited by Olorin49

Pete

You don't need to register/app on site to PK with them, it's just to try and get "ranks".. They've slowly been getting better but they still have no organization or commitment. They're free pixels TBH.

Mexican G 69

All that shit is just bullshit, it don't help any. I was blacklisted from there CC on Bigppboy69, I changed my name to Mexican G 69 log into RS click on the CC tab an type welfarers and I'm already a member. Now you tell me how long that shit will last. And they probably sound like a bunch of 12 year old chipmunks screaming for piles and help.

Vanderman

they get bsed everyday. gl

Toastninja5

they run whenever a clan runs into them so no theyll never achieve anything untill they can sort that out