Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Evolution of Welfarers

Creepyweird

Maybe if they didnt all run the second they see more than 10 people lol

Marc323909

They have had all that for ages, I always see like level 90s and 100s with them lol

Chaddy2004

They'll never be good.

End off

Jerem Ias

Darwinism will soon select them for natural extinction. They have evolved as far as possible.

I actually laughed at that.

Frozenn

nah will never pose a threat to any established clan in the wildy, shitty new teams who form will suffer cause even if they are decent they will get overwhelmed by 100 idiots.

also none of them really care they just want pixels, members of acctual clans care about winning fights.

Lord Ximar

Wont be the same thing if they actually get an application system, all they rely on now is random jackass idiot nonamers joining their CC. No one will bother applying for them.

Lybiathin

They're a joke, anyone can join their cc, probaly 60% of their cc are spies, theyre not veen allwoed to talk in the cc. They are so pixel hungry its funny lol.

Jimi

Wont be the same thing if they actually get an application system, all they rely on now is random jackass idiot nonamers joining their CC. No one will bother applying for them.

basically

Yo Im Joel

If they stop being a CC orientated clan then they might just have a chance of becoming 'better'.

King Millsy

Nah, most people just go in their to kill their targets/gain EP, they won't even be anything good.

MEDUSA

They run to any amount of clans, basically overall shit. I've seen lvl 94's pking with them. They need to step up there game, make reqs and have return sets if they wanted to be taken seriously.

PauL`

Nah their shit and always will be shit, they see loot, they camp it.

King Millsy

You know we're the only clan who can beat the at the moment lol, I seen Di/Rdk/brut dipset from them

Addy-Zach

they are gunna be a bigger pain in the ass, cuz now they can tell kids what to do on vent and shit, instead of them all scattering when being rushed