Sign in to follow this  
Nine

Xbox360 or PS3?

Satan

Ps3 is what? £250?

Xbox alone is like £150

So that £100 difference is like 2years+ of live lol.

but it depends what your friends have Playing online by yourself is boring as fuck.

AssMaster

in my opinion XBOX 360 is the way to go. i have both and i only use my xbox because of the games, online, all my friends have them. that's basically it.

Youngy

Depends on what you have used in the past. I have a PS3 because im use to having playstations. But i here the Xbox 360 online is alot faster, but then again you have to pay for it whereas the PS3 online is free.

I'd choose the one most of your friends use, therefore games would be more enjoyable if your playing with mates.

Lybiathin

The actual gameplay, graphics and and features between the two don't drasticly differ, but the online experience on the 360 is so much better than on the ps3 as more people are on xbox live. I'd only get a ps3 to play metal gear lol.

Ludadogg0

Ps3 - I personaly have this, its good because its free and the setup is better and control's ect,

Xbox - More people online cheaper too buy but have to pay £40 or $80 per year for online

(I know 90% of xboxers are going to say xbox is better but i bet 50% have never played a ps3)

Id buy it depending on how many people you know irl that have it so if you have like 10 friends with xbox and only 5 with ps3 just buy the xbox because i get bored when im not playing with mates on it lol :)

Maleak

You know who gets xbox360s? People with down syndrome, mixed in with autism and a sprinkle of molestation by their fathers. Chopping off your dick and using it as a football is more fun then having a xshit360. You'll end up being bankrupt after all the money you spend online. Also the same source Jimi gets ps3 going premium, i found out that every xbox 360 is meant to break down after your warranty is finished, so you have to p2p. Good luck making your decision.

niagro

everyone i know's xbox's are breaking/not reading discs anymore.....

xbox 360 sucks get a ps3. it owns that piece of shit xbox tbh

:rolleyes:

Coachzizi

ps3, wont break easily, free wifi, xbox live is a bitch in the ass, blu-ray, better graphics and controller imo...but i wait next year for the new system comming out

i only got an xbox because it was only 100 bucks at wal mart lol. never even touched it since i got all the games on ps3, no reason to buy another pair for xbox...just waste of my money

Edited by Coachzizi

Inuyasha Xpk

the man 114 y r u writing essays and shits wdf

Lord Triglav

Honestly I like XBOX 360 more. But PS3 has a lot more cooler exclusives so you have to decide for yourself if you want better online experience or play MGS4 ect.

The Man

the man 114 y r u writing essays and shits wdf

I like to debate with people that can actually put together a sentence..

Also I hate when people critize when they have no personal experience/using their own bias.

Edited by The Man 5114