Sign in to follow this  
Brian

MW2 Glitches

Brian

i haven't really noticed anything

If you go 3rd person team tactical it almost always put you in a rust FFA private now. Pretty annoying if you want to play normal games but i'm fine with glitching. Prestige me up faster

Jimi

fill a game with all your friends get out a riot shield and p90 secondary, just have a partner and just fucking shoot the shield for points over and over

Jake

fill a game with all your friends get out a riot shield and p90 secondary, just have a partner and just fucking shoot the shield for points over and over

Isn't a glitch, its called boosting, and you do it in Search and Destroy with the One Man Army class

Brian

Isn't a glitch, its called boosting, and you do it in Search and Destroy with the One Man Army class

Boosting ftl, glitching ftw

I did 1.6k kills with a javelin didn't get caught. They are pretty slow at fixing bugs. Quite possibly worse than jagex

Breaker

Gonna try the 3rd person Im lvl 53 only l0l

Brian

Gonna try the 3rd person Im lvl 53 only l0l

It will put you in a private match, use an LMG I use the MG4 and just straight up spray and pray lol

Breaker

I can't get put in a fuckin rust ffa private ive tried 20+ times

Brian

I can't get put in a fuckin rust ffa private ive tried 20+ times

Lmao you got a host connection? Usually it will say merging lobby and throw me in one every like 2-3 games I try to go into. Try going with 2-3 people and it usually merges

Breaker

doesnt work for me lol

Zeros

The Javelin glitch is back, there is a new way of doing it as I just (As of 10 minutes ago) had it done to me. Not sure how to do the new way, if anyone finds out please let me know ;)

Gavin

ya there is a guide on youtube how to make your own glitch game. It's kind of cool how they do it. Also, you can do it more than just ffa u can have it as TDM with actual teams or even Search but it's pointless for search.

Ludadogg0

My irl friend knows like 10 glitches but I don't give a shit because I don't need to glitch.

Yeah, pretty much this.