Sign in to follow this  
Mystic_kool1

Gf Ags

Harry

i knew i was dead either way once the 118 came

No you wern't if you'd of prayed mage then you'd of made it probably. I suggest you just quit cause you really are to retarded to play and you have to be pretty damn retarded to fail that badly at runescape.

Igotlaid 69

u coulda logged or glory teleported too edge or w/e yet u started too walk around wildy dumb tbh lol

Mystic_kool1

i get caught up in moments way to much should i make an fmylife.com thing about this L O L ?

Zeros

You could have loggd/gloried/games necklace teled instead you ran back (3?) times to grab (100k?) of arrows and junk items off the ground...any sane person would have grabbed the ancient and got tfo of there.

Edited by Zeros

Benna

Damn dude, i've never seen someone freak out so much over a ancient stat LOL! i bet you had your life's best erection from 0:35 till around 3:12 screaming FOMGG ANCIENT STAT LOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!!!!!! and when you got tbed at 3:12 you went laik dis.

cryingbaby.jpg

"GG AGS GGG GG I QUIT!!!!!!! :((((((((( :rip: AGS IM DONE SEEE YAA FFFSSSS GF BANK :(((("

End of story now heres som advice ehem, first of all you coulda banked ur ags and teled clan wars and looted easy, or looted it fast and logged/glory teled or w/e (Yes the (1,2,3,4) number on a glory means they have a charge... or just don't fucking loot it if you know your going to erect like a white man with a chocolate penis jesus man.

GL rebuliding and as a true 09'er would say L2PICKUPLOOTANDTELEB4UDIEFORAGS S0N.

Edited by Benna

Gokusa321

holy shit i wish i could ban you for being a fuckin spastic

Sr__Sroda

you played that all wrong

Breaker

ur like WOOT MY ANCIENT PROTS OVER AGS IM SO COOL!!!

Cbird

Deserved it really. Maybe next time u'll learn? Gl rebuilding

Baller

Congratz you are now the dumbest kid in rs lol!! at least put d hide chaps on and pray mage when your runing idiot.

PauL`

You are without a doubt one of the most dumbest pieces of shit I've ever seen.

Jake

Well deserved for being a retard