Sign in to follow this  
Ludadogg0

Paramore.

Ludadogg0

The music itself isn't that bad but sorry I'm just not feeling the female vocals, to me they clash.

Also shes not bad looking but shes not like super hot.

WTF are you into?

Nessy the lochness monster?

Dcarter102

she is prty hot, but not as hot as the girl in dbzking's sig lool

Creepyweird

wtf is up with you faggs listening to paramore geez christ I wouldnt mind listening to one of her songs on the radio but there isnt anything great about here, are you into red heads or something

You continue to prove your stupidity to me with every post.

I'm going to finish this off with, Do you like ugly niggers with a retarded looking face and pubes for hair, or something?

OT:

I havn't heard a Paramore song I havnt liked, which is partly why I like them so much, she's my favourite female vocalist by far, and her voice compliments every song amazingly.

Edited by Creepyweird

Satan

wtf is up with you faggs listening to paramore geez christ I wouldnt mind listening to one of her songs on the radio but there isnt anything great about here, are you into red heads or something

What makes us fags for listening to a different kind of music?

i suppose you like those niggers who wear there shit 10x times to baggy for them & have no talent whatsoever.

She's awesome on livelounge, She does a KOL cover & Ignorance :D

niagro

paramore fucking sucks. any doubts? pm me

Ludadogg0

Haters.

Jimi

it's the bitch from paramore (disney's emo band)

Mitch

WTF are you into?

Nessy the lochness monster?

LOL

Niiisku

I agree completely, I would just say it a bit nicer and differently lol. Too much of this paramore and they really aren't that good compared to other young artists out there, but whatever floats your boat.