Sign in to follow this  
Xmas Bandit

Exodus.

Reddevil159

most likely to die clan 09, shall die

SAGE

VR crash them too. You're just trying to justify calling Corruption to help you clear them after they were shitting on you.

Xmas Bandit

VR crash them too. You're just trying to justify calling Corruption to help you clear them after they were shitting on you.

we called corr when corr was already on the world before us, OMG NO WAY? but what im guessing Exodus will probably last longer then you did in this crashing war.

Edited by Xmas Bandit

SAGE

we called corr when corr was already on the world before us, OMG NO WAY? but what im guessing Exodus will probably last longer then you did in this crashing war.

I really couldn't care less that we left the crashing war. Sorry we don't have stupid as fuck leadership like yours. I'm sure you remember your TS meeting in which everyone was asked what they thought of Lego coming back and shit. Did not go well.

Xmas Bandit

I really couldn't care less that we left the crashing war. Sorry we don't have stupid as fuck leadership like yours. I'm sure you remember your TS meeting in which everyone was asked what they thought of Lego coming back and shit. Did not go well.

I would love to hear this TS meeting that you're talking about or are you turning like VR jrs and trying to spread false propaganda? and your Whole leadership didn't get you out it was Prannoy lol.

Edited by Xmas Bandit

Pink Drag

Do you know what fam , i'll cut you a deal , i'll stop thinking im sick when you stop thinking your titch.

Element0171

more free shit all i gotta say.

Trolll Face

im just here for my +1 .:) dont bother quotin me. heheheheh

Harry

I heard pink drag is a spastic confirm/deny?

SAGE

I would love to hear this TS meeting that you're talking about or are you turning like VR jrs and trying to spread false propaganda? and your Whole leadership didn't get you out it was Prannoy lol.

Where did I get this information? Geez, I don't know... maybe it was when I was on your Teamspeak talking to Ves, Jord, Dennis and such. Don't even pretend there were any DF happy with how Lego came back and royally fucked shit over only to leave the mess behind him for others to cope with. As for pulling out - it was Oli, Qwert and 00phel who set it all up. Prannoy is the front man, as is any leader....

Don't get me wrong. I don't dislike DF - it's just the leadership fucking shit up. If it wasn't for VR fucking with RoT I don't want to consider how bad of a shape DF would be in right now.

Edited by SAGE

Xmas Bandit

Where did I get this information? Geez, I don't know... maybe it was when I was on your Teamspeak talking to Ves, Jord, Dennis and such. Don't even pretend there were any DF happy with how Lego came back and royally fucked shit over only to leave the mess behind him for others to cope with. As for pulling out - it was Oli, Qwert and 00phel who set it all up. Prannoy is the front man, as is any leader....

So you have no actual proof of this team speak meeting other then you saying some lie, but to be honest i'd rather be in this mess then being pussies and backing out of it lol.

SAGE

So you have no actual proof of this team speak meeting other then you saying some lie, but to be honest i'd rather be in this mess then being pussies and backing out of it lol.

Backing out? We joined in because VR was crashing us, we left with VR agreeing not to crash us and their leadership threatening strikes and kicks as a result of doing so - that's a win for us.. What do you expect out of this? The first clan to die loses? Get real. I'd rather get real fights and enjoy that shit than play cat and mouse with 180 of Evizu's immigrant slaves every time my clan goes out. This is where all of this works so well for RoT - they still have P2P. DF? Nah.