Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ecko

The Truth about the Music Industry

Guest Ecko

These arn't the only videos, i can probably go find the Micheal Jackson interviews where he trys to expose them but he is scared as they harm/kill you if you try to expose them..there is no 2nd warnings only 1 and your gone

Many artists that were famous and went against them include:

Tupac

Immortal technique

Micheal Jackson

DMX

Cant remember anymore but there are more than that

You could say these guys did join/were with them or however you get into the illuminati. Then they wanted to get out as they realized the truth etc as they went along.

Edited by Ecko

Slime666

I just saw all the clips and it was interesting.

Godzilla

These arn't the only videos, i can probably go find the Micheal Jackson interviews where he trys to expose them but he is scared as they harm/kill you if you try to expose them..there is no 2nd warnings only 1 and your gone

Many artists that were famous and went against them include:

Tupac

Immortal technique

Micheal Jackson

DMX

Cant remember anymore but there are more than that

You could say these guys did join/were with them or however you get into the illuminati. Then they wanted to get out as they realized the truth etc as they went along.

2Pac

Immortal Technique

DMX

Dave Chappelle (not a music artist but still)

KRS-One

Mos Def

Hell  Pure

This is just some psycho religious person who thinks that rap/hip-hop music is the devil. They are just using the fact that the majority of them are unoriginal as the basis for them repeating words for the DEVIL RAIN MAN OH MY GOD!!@#

The reason the person who made this vid didn't talk is probably because it's some backwoods hick that would lose all credibility once they opened their mouth. Who am I kidding...with a video like this they have no credibility lol.

It's comparable to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8

lol.

It's not just rap/hip-hop they're talking about. It's Old/Pop/Rock/Hip-Hop/Rap and why all those singers/rappers refer to a "Rain Man" continuously and who is it -- Even the rappers/singers from different times refer to the "Rain Man" being someone who controls them and/or trying to establish a New World Order. If it was about Hip-Hop/Rap itself and it was trying to make you stop listening to it, I would agree and probably say it's some psycho religious person -- but it's not.

Jin, if you actually opened your ears he stated it was only appearing in MAINSTREAM music, not just hip-hop and shit. It is purposely put into mainstream to get it's message through to everybody (subconsciously) it's nothing about "ooo rap is devil music", the mainstream music is making subconscious references to A devil (not THE) through their videos (who goes by the name Rain Man).

Edited by Chris Rock

Kill2bme

Intensive ass shit. Although I really don't want to believe it - it's just so fucking obvious. Good ass video.

Wayne

Will be interesting if DMX dies soon

Nick

I see I wasted 5 minutes of my life pretty much lol.

But Wayne says it has a bit to do with it so if u wanna see my wasted time look at post below

Edited by Nick

Wayne

This is such bull shit, I'm not wasting anymore time on watching the videos. I'm guessing from responses it has something to do with 2012. The Mayans predicted a cosmic allignment, which will actually happen. How they did that is beyond me, but it's all math. The end of the calendar probably was either planned that way because then every time it reached that day the alignment would happen again or it was pure coincidence. NO WHERE does it say the world will end on December 21st, 2012 in any Mayan text, myth, or legend. It's all misinterpretations and bullshit. If something else happens we don't know about it would of be something that happens every time this alignment comes along, and I don't know if anyone else realizes this but life has been on Earth quite a while now. This alignment happens roughly every 26,000 years which means it has happened hundreds of times while life has existed on Earth. If life has lived through it that many times without anything bad happened, then why the fuck would it happen this time.

The only fear is what Andrew said, though I highly doubt any terrorist group would do something. The chances of a nuclear war breaking out in today's society is almost nothing because everyone knows if you shoot a nuke at someone they will be shooting one right back, therefore both sides lose. I think there will definately be some kind of choas and possibly riot type things.

The vids dont really touch on the 2012 shit much actually

Bloodarrow42

Interesting to say that least. It's a bit hard to believe that all that detail had been organized & planned, and the fact that they managed to find all these small details within videos. But at the same time, evidence seems quite detailed and solid. Watched a few other videos about this as well, a few interviews with Michael Jackson were interesting.

Jonno

Complete 100% bullshit.