Sign in to follow this  
Jake

Re:The Truth about the Music Industry

Do you belive it?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Z A C K

If dmx dies of "suicide" or gets murdered within the next year I'll possibly think about considering it might hold a little truth.

Lybiathin

We need a RoT spy in the illuminati's to see what they are up to

Hepau

The whole idea of the music industry being ran by Illuminati is based on scraps of so-called proof of a devil-worshipping in music and music videos lol. Out of millions of songs that have been produced over the years by different artists, it's not hard at all to google "lyrics + <phrase you want to highlight>" and say gee, this must be a conspiracy. I'm not saying there aren't any hidden fraternities in our society today, but to say they're actively "hiding symbols in the open to communicate with eachother" (for what purpose exactly? lol) is just too farfetched and is about as believable as the holy Bible itself.

If the Illuminati really are a collection of the world's brightest minds I'm sure they could come up with some sort of new world order without hiding demonic references in Rihanna's newest music video, rofl

Edit: To quote DMX, "don't believe everything you hear, and only half of what you see". This video is a perfect example

Edited by Hepau

Z A C K

The whole idea of the music industry being ran by Illuminati is based on scraps of so-called proof of a devil-worshipping in music and music videos lol. Out of millions of songs that have been produced over the years by different artists, it's not hard at all to google "lyrics + <phrase you want to highlight>" and say gee, this must be a conspiracy. I'm not saying there aren't any hidden fraternities in our society today, but to say they're actively "hiding symbols in the open to communicate with eachother" (for what purpose exactly? lol) is just too farfetched and is about as believable as the holy Bible itself.

If the Illuminati really are a collection of the world's brightest minds I'm sure they could come up with some sort of new world order without hiding demonic references in Rihanna's newest music video, rofl

Edit: To quote DMX, "don't believe everything you hear, and only half of what you see". This video is a perfect example

Yea why would they need to put that shit in videos to communicate. L2BOOSTMOBILE WHEREU@?

Harry

Na don't believe any of that consipracy-type shit.

Hyu244

music is dead anyways.

Nine

Can't say I do or don't believe it. Either way it was interesting and worth the watch.

Rob56

Nah don't think I believe it but it's really weird lol

T R U M I Z

I've not read everyoens replys, but no, i think if something like that did exist hard evidence would of come out by now

Alfy

either way they're fucking corrupted sacks of shit

Ludadogg0

IDK