Sign in to follow this  
Jake

Re:The Truth about the Music Industry

Do you belive it?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Godzilla

The Illuminati is still around there's really no doubt to that, the only thing being debated is if they have a say so in global politics and if so how big.

Apparently not, anybody who takes this documentary as truth is believing that the Illuminati worship and serve Satan. This has never been the case in the history of the organization, they did not favor Satan they just didn't believe in god.

OMG GUYS MY AUTO CORRECT MAKES ME CAPITALIZE SATAN BUT NOT GOD!@!@@ MUST BE THE NWO AND ILLUMINATI TRYING TO SEND ME A MESSAGE!! OH SHIT!@!@!@!2

Umm.. No... lol

Regular Freemasonry requires that its candidates believe in a Supreme Being, but the interpretation of the term is subject to the conscience of the candidate. This means that Freemasonry accepts men from a wide range of faiths, including (but not limited to) Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Sikhism, Hinduism, etc.

They (for the most part) all believed in a higher figure, both positively (god) and negatively (Satan). Now a day's instead of saying you sold your soul to Satan people will just say you sold your soul to the eye on the back of the dollar bill (reference to the Illuminati)

Illuminati and the Freemasons are not the same thing, I'm referring to the ORIGINAL group named the Illuminati. Today everybody who doesn't know what a group is called labels them as Illuminati, nice try though. Google better?

Lol I'm not going to get in a flame war with you but I suggest you do some more research on the Illuminati. The ORIGINAL Illuminati grew chapters from Masonic lodges.

Z A C K

The Illuminati is still around there's really no doubt to that, the only thing being debated is if they have a say so in global politics and if so how big.

Apparently not, anybody who takes this documentary as truth is believing that the Illuminati worship and serve Satan. This has never been the case in the history of the organization, they did not favor Satan they just didn't believe in god.

OMG GUYS MY AUTO CORRECT MAKES ME CAPITALIZE SATAN BUT NOT GOD!@!@@ MUST BE THE NWO AND ILLUMINATI TRYING TO SEND ME A MESSAGE!! OH SHIT!@!@!@!2

Umm.. No... lol

Regular Freemasonry requires that its candidates believe in a Supreme Being, but the interpretation of the term is subject to the conscience of the candidate. This means that Freemasonry accepts men from a wide range of faiths, including (but not limited to) Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Sikhism, Hinduism, etc.

They (for the most part) all believed in a higher figure, both positively (god) and negatively (Satan). Now a day's instead of saying you sold your soul to Satan people will just say you sold your soul to the eye on the back of the dollar bill (reference to the Illuminati)

Illuminati and the Freemasons are not the same thing, I'm referring to the ORIGINAL group named the Illuminati. Today everybody who doesn't know what a group is called labels them as Illuminati, nice try though. Google better?

Lol I'm not going to get in a flame war with you but I suggest you do some more research on the Illuminati. The ORIGINAL Illuminati grew chapters from Masonic lodges.

Nice way to cop out, the ORIGINAL Illuminati, the Bavarian Illuminati, had a very small make up of former masons. They chose Masonic lodges to find more members because the Masons were the only other people apart from scientists who were smart enough to ask questions and question the existence of a god.

Messed up on your wikipedia quote by the way. "and many Illuminati chapters drew membership from existing Masonic lodges" is the right one.

I guess if informing you of your misguidance is considered flaming then yes, perhaps you should back out.

Edited by Z A C K

Nick

I totally mixed up illuminati with a way older group xD

But a bit has come back and no the Illuminate and Freemasons aren't the same thing lol

Godzilla

Umm.. No... lol

Nice way to cop out, the ORIGINAL Illuminati, the Bavarian Illuminati, had a very small make up of former masons. They chose Masonic lodges to find more members because the Masons were the only other people apart from scientists who were smart enough to ask questions and question the existence of a god.

Messed up on your wikipedia quote by the way. "and many Illuminati chapters drew membership from existing Masonic lodges" is the right one.

I guess if informing you of your misguidance is considered flaming then yes, perhaps you should back out.

1. How is it possible to mess up on a copy and paste?

2. You're basically agreeing with things I say then countering them by throwing out fact's you could learn by simply googling "Illuminati" rofl.

Z A C K

Furthermore the author of the video makes god seem so angelic and perfect as all Christians do, but before you want to get into conspiracies about Music and Illuminati and Freemasonry first acknowledge that if you are a believer in god or any other religion then you are apart of the biggest conspiracy in the history of the world. How many people have died as a result of religion and how many wars have been waged as a result of religion? How many people have been manipulated to do what their deity tells them and how much money has been taken from the people and spent on things like churches and temples? And let's not forget that fucking collection basket, what a joke.

:russianroulette: :russianroulette: :russianroulette:

2. You're basically agreeing with things I say then countering them by throwing out fact's you could learn by simply googling "Illuminati" rofl.

1. idk you tell me

2. I never said the Illuminati didn't contain FORMER members of masonic lodges, I stated that the Freemasons and the illuminati were not the same thing. You quoted something I said about the Illuminati and posted something back about freemasonry. So you are the one who is wrong.

I researched the Illuminati and Freemasonry years ago, you're the one using Google as your debate tool here.

Edited by Z A C K

Godzilla

But a bit has come back and no the Illuminate and Freemasons aren't the same thing lol

What's a Illuminate? XD

Nick

What's a Illuminate? XD

Shut the fuck up

Godzilla

Furthermore the author of the video makes god seem so angelic and perfect as all Christians do, but before you want to get into conspiracies about Music and Illuminati and Freemasonry first acknowledge that if you are a believer in god or any other religion then you are apart of the biggest conspiracy in the history of the world. How many people have died as a result of religion and how many wars have been waged as a result of religion? How many people have been manipulated to do what their deity tells them and how much money has been taken from the people and spent on things like churches and temples? And let's not forget that fucking collection basket, what a joke.

1. idk you tell me

2. I never said the Illuminati didn't contain FORMER members of masonic lodges, I stated that the Freemasons and the illuminati were not the same thing. You quoted something I said about the Illuminati and posted something back about freemasonry. So you are the one who is wrong.

I researched the Illuminati and Freemasonry years ago, you're the one using Google as your debate tool here.

Perhaps you should do more research, it appears you haven't done enough. TONS of Freemason members joined the "Illuminati" and the entire argument is that the Bavarian Illuminati survived the passage of time and is still around today. So really I have no clue what you're arguing about hahaha. I'm off to sleep cya.

Z A C K

1. idk you tell me

Perhaps you should do more research, it appears you haven't done enough. TONS of Freemason members joined the "Illuminati" and the entire argument is that the Bavarian Illuminati survived the passage of time and is still around today. So really I have no clue what you're arguing about hahaha. I'm off to sleep cya.

Are you serious? I never argued whether they have or haven't survived, the initial argument is that you said they were the same thing. They were two completely different groups with two completely different goals. They happened to be some of the brightest minds at that time so of course the Illuminati would seek membership from them. The Illuminati was founded by a Philosophy professor who never said he had any interests in freemasonry.

I guess your google broke so your running out of the argument since that is your only source for talking points. Off to bed child.

Google debaters are the biggest pieces of shit created.

Edited by Z A C K

niagro

hello. please refrain your mouth to my penis godzilla

Jake

i see you viewing this topic like a hawk; you return and continue your retarded shit; i'll remove your shit longer.

X Too Fast X

its stupid as fuck if u ask me