Sign in to follow this  
Jake

Re:The Truth about the Music Industry

Do you belive it?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Jake

Personally I don't because it's such an outlandish thought and assumption; aswell as the information behind it is just flat out a coincidence.

Edited by Jake

niagro

a little bit. like the industry fucking ppl over for not doing what they want. aka tupac/DMX/eminem ect.

RIP DMX HE GON DIE SOON

Zero Fear1

Yes for various reasons that are obvious.

Edited by Zero Fear1

niagro

Yes for various reasons that are bluntly obvious.

bluntly obvious. ?????????

what lol

Jake

please infer ;$

Godzilla

I believe it 100%, they're influence on not only music but the entire mainstream media is very apparent. First you have to ask yourself if you believe the Illuminati still exists (which believe it or not many people still deny) then you have to find out what their purpose is or overall goal. Some people get to wrapped up in the conspiracy and start thinking everything any mainstream artist say's is references to the Illuminati such as "make it rain" which we all know is just throwin money up in the air not to be confused with the "rain man". 2Pac was a very intelligent man and if you watch videos of him talking about why he started going by the alias killuminati you'll see what he learned about the Illuminati while in jail convicted of a crime many believe (as you seen in the truth about the music industry video) the Illuminati had a part in. But I mean really we're all just talking out of our ass's. Does anybody here know 100% what the Illuminati's intentions are? No.. All I know is it's all offly suspicious.

Zero Fear1

bluntly obvious. ?????????

what lol

Fixed ;$

Z A C K

please infer ;$

http://www.darknet.com/2005/07/corruption_in_t.html

So you don't think for yourself you just read something and take it as fact, I see. The text in that link doesn't even touch on 1/10th of what this sad excuse of a "documentary" does.

This video is complete bullshit, people will make up conspiracies about anything. The Illuminati were never outcasts because of their love of satan, they were labeled sinners because of their quest to better understand the universe with science. A large part of the organization didn't believe in god so they were hunted and killed, the poster of the video doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about and needs to do a bit of research.

It is so sad that so many people take any documentary with some decent editing and white text on youtube as proof, check the fucking credibility of the bullshit people like this hack feed you and research all of the "facts" he spews in his shitty little video. You will figure out this is just some paranoid douchebag who is on some holy crusade of nonsense.

/rant

There are secret organizations we will never know about, that should be obvious. The government won't reveal half the shit they know to the public because everyone would probably go batshit. Every government has kept it's society in the dark since the birth of politics, you aren't meant to know so you won't know.

Edited by Z A C K

Nick

you can say anything means something and is related to something else.

i don't think many people realize who the illuminati really are

Edited by Nick

Godzilla

you can say anything means something and is related to something else.

There is barely any symbols associated with the actual illuminati, which died hundreds (if not thousands) of years ago

Actually the Freemason's still have about 3.5 million members, over half of which in America alone. The history channel did a little documentary on old American artifacts, bases, and shit and they visited a base George Washington set up and they talked about the Washington triangle and how Washington purposely set up the buildings to resemble the Masonic compass and square. The Illuminati is still around there's really no doubt to that, the only thing being debated is if they have a say so in global politics and if so how big.

Z A C K

The Illuminati is still around there's really no doubt to that, the only thing being debated is if they have a say so in global politics and if so how big.

Apparently not, anybody who takes this documentary as truth is believing that the Illuminati worship and serve Satan. This has never been the case in the history of the organization, they did not favor Satan they just didn't believe in god.

The best part is when it shows Jay-z describing the MOVIE rain man when dustin hoffman is whispering to himself, the documentary spins it and says "jay-z says the rain man influences him and admits to hearing whispers" or whatever, such bullshit.

It also states "the rain man is the devil" how do we know? How does the maker of the video know? Jesus you idiots will believe anything.

OMG GUYS MY AUTO CORRECT MAKES ME CAPITALIZE SATAN BUT NOT GOD!@!@@ MUST BE THE NWO AND ILLUMINATI TRYING TO SEND ME A MESSAGE!! OH SHIT!@!@!@!2

Edited by Z A C K

Godzilla

The Illuminati is still around there's really no doubt to that, the only thing being debated is if they have a say so in global politics and if so how big.

Apparently not, anybody who takes this documentary as truth is believing that the Illuminati worship and serve Satan. This has never been the case in the history of the organization, they did not favor Satan they just didn't believe in god.

OMG GUYS MY AUTO CORRECT MAKES ME CAPITALIZE SATAN BUT NOT GOD!@!@@ MUST BE THE NWO AND ILLUMINATI TRYING TO SEND ME A MESSAGE!! OH SHIT!@!@!@!2

Umm.. No... lol

Regular Freemasonry requires that its candidates believe in a Supreme Being, but the interpretation of the term is subject to the conscience of the candidate. This means that Freemasonry accepts men from a wide range of faiths, including (but not limited to) Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Sikhism, Hinduism, etc.

They (for the most part) all believed in a higher figure, both positively (god) and negatively (Satan). Now a day's instead of saying you sold your soul to Satan people will just say you sold your soul to the eye on the back of the dollar bill (reference to the Illuminati)

Z A C K

Umm.. No... lol

Regular Freemasonry requires that its candidates believe in a Supreme Being, but the interpretation of the term is subject to the conscience of the candidate. This means that Freemasonry accepts men from a wide range of faiths, including (but not limited to) Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Sikhism, Hinduism, etc.

They (for the most part) all believed in a higher figure, both positively (god) and negatively (Satan). Now a day's instead of saying you sold your soul to Satan people will just say you sold your soul to the eye on the back of the dollar bill (reference to the Illuminati)

Illuminati and the Freemasons are not the same thing, I'm referring to the ORIGINAL group named the Illuminati. Today everybody who doesn't know what a group is called labels them as Illuminati, nice try though. Google better?